Guess the race track!

• Thread starter F1GTR
  • 503 comments
I'm 95% positive that i got the right name on the previous track so here's the next one.

WooHoo! :)

Ok, this one is really going to be a challenge. Seriously!

It's the closest road course to me, and it's mosty used for bike racing because of it's small dimensions.

FireEmblem62
Looks like an Ebisu course, Either East or West.
Nope. I live in Canada, not Japan. :P

PS guys, I'll be going to bed in about and hour and twenty minuites, so I won't be back after then until the morning.

amp88
I take it that's correct then?

If so, here's the next one:

Interlagos, Brazil.

*EDIT* - Oh well, I think that is correct. But due to me being about to finish work, someone else can have my go - I'm off to get pissed.

Four day weekend!

Thats a great shot of Interlagos - looks like it had some interesting alternative layouts in the past - it looks to have been practically a oval at some point. You can still see what looks to be old grid markings at the bottom end.

If no one minds i'll post another one up, not quite as fiendish as the last:

GTChamp2003
Had to look this one up. It's Jurby Circuit.
Never heard of it myself.

Nice one 👍 - i didn't think anyone would get this one, its quite obscure. Out of interest - how did you figure it out?

I think it's Norisring aswell.

@TheCracker
I googled for tracks in the UK and i got a huge list. Looking through them i noticed a track that had a simmilar track layout as the one you posted. After closer inspection i came to the conclusion that it was the same track.:)

Back