Guess the Song (Lyrics Version)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Canadian Speed
  • 35 comments
  • 3,534 views
Messages
563
Alright, I'm sure you've seen this before on the spines of Blender Magazines, and since the guess the band thread is rather popular, I thought I'd make this up... Who knows, it could take (at least a little better then my last attempt at making a thread). So here are the rules. It has to be at least a complete sentence or line from a song... Simple enough... I'll get us started:

"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, liberal, fanatical, criminal."
 
Canadian Speed
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, liberal, fanatical, criminal."
The Logical Song by Supertramp... 👍 (one of my fav songs... ;) )

Here's another one:-
"Better take you a couple of Vodka and Tonics, to set you on your feet again"
 
Yup, that's right...👍
 
"Oh to sail away, to sandy lands and other days"
 
Shannon
"Oh to sail away, to sandy lands and other days"

LZ - Achilles Last Stand
 
But we - Just come from a meeting,
and I'm sure you'd like to know....
 
Nik Kershaw- The Riddle
 
Well I'll take the floor back...

"He used to do surgery on girls in the eighties. But gravity always wins"
 
Running Scared?
 
Nope, one more guess and then I'll choose another one... Here are a few hints.

-It's an english alternative/rock band.

-Their first four albums are classics, yet the last couple really got weird.

-The lead singer has a lazy eye.
 
It's from Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead... A great song, though apparently the lyric/song is a bit obscure... Sorry guys...

Floor's open...
 
"All the subtle flavours of my life have become bitter seeds and posion leaves, without you"
 
We come one- Faithless.


Good song.

Edit: I meant We Come One, not Insomnia.
 
Alrighty then...


"She's got hair down to her fanny"



I'll accept any cover version artists too :)
 
ZZ Top "Legs"

Here's my new one... More spoken then sung...

"When I was back there in seminary school there was a person there who put forth the proposition that you can petition the Lord with prayer."
 
Here is a song I think nobody can get! :sly: Here is a part of the lyrics. :)

"Shine your light now
This time it's gotta be good
You get it right now (yeah)"

I will take the artist or song name. :D
 
Madonna - Hollywood

the problem with this thread is that Google pretty much does the job for you... and that's why it's been dormant for almost a year, until someone bumped it.

Please don't bring back old threads like this one.
 
Madonna - Hollywood
Yeah, you got it! :D

Here is another one.

"Girl ya gotta love your man
Girl ya gotta love your man
Take him by the hand
Make him understand
The world on you depends
Our life will never end
Gotta love your man, yeah
Wow!"

Start guessing. This is a hard one. I think you can get it -Diego-!
 
Riders On The Storm - The Doors.
 
Can I have a go....?

"she's driving much too fast
she wants to make it last
she wrote a song for you
she calls it black and blue..."
 
Back