Guess the Track | GT7 Edition

• Thread starter CoenRSD
  • 1,048 comments
Watkins Glen……penny dropped. Surreal coincidence if that’s correct :eek:
It would be a surreal coincidence but it is not Watkins Glen, however...
High Speed ring
It is indeed High Speed Ring.
Not sure why @Chris30 completely dropped that idea after I said 'no' to his SSRX pick :lol:
The hint was me specifically saying it to SSRX, since he chose that one, but not to High Speed Ring, though you guys were probably expecting more of a track hint rather than a hint to look closer at the messages before.

I'm gonna try again, High speed ring? What's the prize for winning? Awww durn I was a few seconds too late!

Last edited:
Thanks @RaY29rus A little later I should be able to post a screenshot if Chris30 doesn't before me. :)

Also I was able to tell that was High speed ring cause of the clouds that track is the only track I think with those clouds. 😊

Guess I'll start with a hard one. :mischievous:
Gran Turismo® 7_20230122203605.jpg

Wow, way to go man! I wasn't even thinking of St. Croix. How did you know with that little piece of the picture?

Wow, way to go man! I wasn't even thinking of St. Croix. How did you know with that little piece of the picture?
You know this thread has made me realize something I always get told I should focus on the track and not the track side details whenever I bring up anything about trackside details but they forget that games like gt7 have free run where you can drive and take in the trackside details.

Well so much for it being hard. :lol:

Yup your are correct
I’ve been lurking around this thread since the start and the GTS version prior to that. I have tried to take “interesting” photos from the start. You notice quite a lot of stuff as you watch video at a leisurely pace. :)

I’m also still captivated by the graphics in our game. Still looks amazing every time I load it up.

Anyway, my latest offering:

5C666641-B5B5-4DFD-9F38-63FB3ADCFB92.jpeg

I’ve been lurking around this thread since the start and the GTS version prior to that. I have tried to take “interesting” photos from the start. You notice quite a lot of stuff as you watch video at a leisurely pace. :)

I’m also still captivated by the graphics in our game. Still looks amazing every time I load it up.

Anyway, my latest offering:

View attachment 1224998
I guess this is Laguna Seca Raceway

Back