Guess the Track | GT7 Edition

  • Thread starter Thread starter CoenRSD
  • 1,909 comments
  • 208,906 views
Next Round
(July 08)

Screen Shot 2026-07-08 at 20.03.28.webp
​
 
Completely forgot it was my turn... Sorry! I'll post later today!
 
I guess it's a European circuit.
 
If it's alright, I'd like to delegate this to someone else. I'm out of town for work and I never took my PlayStation with me.
 

Next Round
July 26

Guess_2026-07-26.webp
​
 
No it isn't Deep Forest.
 
It is a real-world track in Europe
 
Last edited:
Nürburgring?
BINGO! That's the track. Next round is yours!

Can you also tell which section of the Nürb?
Rushing down Wehrseifen approaching the Breidscheid bridge with the concrete wall to the right. When you lift the camera at the bridge to the right hand side you reveal the view of a small town with an ARAL gas station and Mazda dealership.
 
Last edited:
@Bloomed_ It's your turn now. Show us your picture!
 
Im out of town for the weekend and next week. If someone wants to take my turn feel free too.👍🏼
 
Next Round
August 01

guess_2026-08-01.webp



You need to carry as much momentum as possible through this curve for the long straight.
 
Last edited:
Is this Fuji Speedway, the final bend before the start and finish line?
 
Is this Fuji Speedway, the final bend before the start and finish line?
It is Fuji Speedway, exactly as you described.
Bingo! Next round is yours!
 
I'll leave this round to others. I'm currently away on business and can't participate in my PS. Anyone who wants to is welcome to
 
Next round is open: Guess the track!

guess_06-08-2026.webp
 
Back