[GUIDE] Compositional Tips & Techniques

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 38 comments
Leeislee, I found out today I'm not gaining any ground with my photos. I have no formal photo taking, editing skills whatsoever. I was posting what felt good. Boy was that a waste of 4 months. It's time for reeducation. Starting here.

This thread is very informative. I will try to apply your principles to my future progress.

I may PM you from time to time, because I need help giving back that which you and others have selflessly shared with me. A lot of help.

In fact, I will be troubling you all, so get ready.:) -MoMo

hope you find this thread informative and no, you haven't wasted your time...you have some good shots mate and anyway, it's all practice. 👍

I share the thoughts of all who posted here.
This is a really good photo composition guide, from which I learned quite a lot.
Thanks for writing this! 👍

I'm not sure how I missed this when it was first posted; it's a brilliant guide to get your photos to look more professional and pleasing to the eye. 👍 Anyone new to photomode should read this first!

I'm not sure how I missed this when it was first posted; it's a brilliant guide to get your photos to look more professional and pleasing to the eye. 👍 Anyone new to photomode should read this first!
Very kind words Mog, appreciate it 👍👍

Latest Posts

Back