Gunsai Touge

• Thread starter TayeezSA
  • 10 comments
South Africa
Johannesburg
Tayeedz1
Many of you may know this track. This the touge track that Hot Version Touge vids usually show and test cars to their limits! Narrow roads and some speedy yet technical sections can really determine the good or the bad of your vehicle's suspension tuning.

The layout has a Costa Di Amalfi vibe to it:

original

Let's also not forget the lovely scenery of lovely trees and backdrop. This is one of Japan's famous that needs to be in GT.

Why even the Drift King himself drives here

So what do you say guys, give this track some love!

I would love a good handling test track to perfect my car's setups, this would certainly be that track if it exists in GT.

I would love a good handling test track to perfect my car's setups, this would certainly be that track if it exists in GT.

Complex String would have been the one in GT6 however that didn't seem to happen...

There are some really nice Mountain roads and just general roads in Japan but I wonder why PD hasn't put them in GT when it's literally by their doorstep! Look at Hokkaido Japan for example, very scenic and very nice.

Complex String would have been the one in GT6 however that didn't seem to happen...

There are some really nice Mountain roads and just general roads in Japan but I wonder why PD hasn't put them in GT when it's literally by their doorstep! Look at Hokkaido Japan for example, very scenic and very nice.
I played on Complex String in GT3, and I agree too that it deserved a spot in GT6, has a huge variety of corners that would of made that a suitable handling test track.

I also would love to drive on Japan's mountain roads in GT. Besides, other than Goodwood we lack a real "point A-to-point B" Hill Climb or Touge circuit in GT6 (Goodwood works flawlessly in GT6, proving that point-to-point racing is still really possible in GT. They might even be able to make some of them to work in Multiplayer). Adding some Japanese mountain roads would be a good idea (and also would be most convenient for the PD staff to recreate).

There are two threads for this :scared: Although if any track deserves two threads, it's this one :drool:

Hot Version is legendary and Tsuchiya is the closest thing I have to an idol I think. Fun fact: it was nearly in GT4. This pic is from GT4's game files
rgl9.png

Someone made it for rFactor but it always crashed :(

There are two threads for this :scared: Although if any track deserves two threads, it's this one :drool:

Hot Version is legendary and Tsuchiya is the closest thing I have to an idol I think. Fun fact: it was nearly in GT4. This pic is from GT4's game files
rgl9.png

Someone made it for rFactor but it always crashed :(

Whaaaaaaaat??? The gamefiles??? Damn, I certainly didn't know that! I wonder why it got cut though.

Either way, I hope it makes it

-> Ahem! I've already suggested this track HERE. :indiff:

~> Don't worry, I won't report it. I'll let others to do it for me.

Back