GW-R photostream - 19/02/2014 - IMPREZA CUSCO - please tell me what you think

  • Thread starter Thread starter GWR
  • 9 comments
  • 867 views

GWR

Messages
17
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Something about me:
​
Name: Tom

This is my first gallery here and i hope you will like my work. I like edited photos but because i still learning some of my photos are just simple edited.
I use PS CS2. Maybe its old but i still need to practice.
Please tell me what you think about my work.
Thank You for visiting my gallery.


 
Last edited:
I like the first shot, due to the angle.
 
I like the first shot, due to the angle.
Thank You my friend..
I like your style of editing...
do you know where i can find some good tutorials to edit gt photos??
 
Nice start 👍
My personnal fav' is the last one, I like this kind of angle, and the rendering is quite realistic.
 
Nice start 👍
My personnal fav' is the last one, I like this kind of angle, and the rendering is quite realistic.
Thanks Kodje.
I'm fresh in to photoshop and editing..
 
Your Images is stunning! Great work mate and keep them COMING!! 👍 :cheers:
 
Very good set with this Cusco. The Goodwood ones are nice with a great light but the Willow Springs ones are even better. Great choices of angles with a good speed effect in most of them. I especially like a lot the last one 👍
 
Back