Hachi Roku Pictures!

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1000X
  • 132 comments
  • 7,079 views
it doesnt matter bacause ise dsl ...:D :D :D :D just tell where is the link i will download it ...
 
I found over some P2P network and I have a 56K connection. It'll take too long :( I'll PM you where I found mine.
 
Hachi-Rokus beats an R34! That is pretty darn good. Also, it had less horsepower. It didn't matter though because the course had a lot of corners.
 
Originally posted by Thio
Hachi-Rokus beats an R34! That is pretty darn good. Also, it had less horsepower. It didn't matter though because the course had a lot of corners.

I bet that race was based on a race in Initial D
 
They didn't drift in this race. It was the AE86 pictured above and another one that looks like a basic white AE86.
 
takumi64, did you turn on invisible status?
 
Originally posted by takumi64
I think I've seen that race before. In Initial D

If you're talking about the anime, it's impossible. This is an R34. The only R34 in 'Initial D' is in the later volumes of the manga, and not in the anime. And if I remember right, it isn't even a GT-R. The Skyline in the anime is an R32.

Besides, the race in 'Initial D' is in Akina, this was on a circuit.
 
woooow thios nice web & i loved that team drift its really nice :D :D :D
 
No, you don't get it. I have this DiVX CD of Initial D and it has an extra footage called "The Hachi-Roku Special". It's a race between an AE86, an AE85 and an R34 GT-R
 
Originally posted by takumi64
No, you don't get it. I have this DiVX CD of Initial D and it has an extra footage called "The Hachi-Roku Special". It's a race between an AE86, an AE85 and an R34 GT-R

Well, you weren't very specific, were you? Anyway, in the race we're talking about, no AE85.
 
Too bad. The Hachi-Go is also a good car. With the right driver, it can outrun an S13 and a 180SX
 
Originally posted by takumi64
Too bad. The Hachi-Go is also a good car. With the right driver, it can outrun an S13 and a 180SX

Only in 'Initial D'. If all 3 drivers have the same level of skill, that is ludicrous. For that to happen, either the 85 driver is so much better than the other two, or the other two can't drive to save their lives.
 
I'd go for a "morphing" Hachi-Roku that could change into a Hachi-Go...:)
 
my brother's hachi :)

d.aspx
 
i found a black 86....

it was a bastardcar though...pure rice.
 
So ? Chop those ricepiece's of **** and slam on a kit from TRD.

That wasn't so hard wasn't it ? :p
 
wasnt wasnt it? i dunno if i should answer.

lol but if you've seen viper's skyline, his spoiler is about the size of the one on that 86.
 
.....wing, whatever you wanna call it.
 
Name that engine:
86_01.jpg


Nice turbo Levin:
86_02.jpg


Name that tire:
86_03.jpg


Only coupe I've ever seen that I liked:
86_04.jpg


Last but not least... mine!
pic009.jpg
 
wow....thats a big engine. almost looks like an Rb...(what a guess. woooo.)

im clueless on the tires. they look big though. :D

lol.
 
Originally posted by Thio
That's a Nissan Skyline on the left side. I guess the camera was on the side when the picture was taken. I have the video where the two Hachi-Roku's are racing this R34. I guess the picture is from that session :)

Thats not the one where this picture is taken. This Hachiroku is Keiichi Tsuchiya personal ride. The picture is a recent picture from Hot Verison (just like Best Motoring but Keiichi Tsuchiya made and host it). Thats on a touge (mountain road) a R34 vs his privately tuned AE86. Tsuchiya won it easily.

I have seen the one your talking about too. The two AE86 vs the R34, keiichi's car wasnt in it. I dont think.

You can find that video, in video and picture forum now.

Keiichi Tsuchiya engine is also tuned by TRD. Oh yeah, probably the reason why the hachiroku is the main car in Initial D is because Keiichi Tsuchiya is top three in command of Initial D.
 
Back