Hachi Roku Touge Drift.

That's weak.

Nice video nonetheless

Well, its up to the owner to give up the settings the public or not. Thats why we have the Drift Settings forum, for people that want to give settings out

Video:
you hit the wall at least 3 times in the begining.

cool man and that's funny i'm making you drool and i can't wait to see your hachi roku.I think i'm gonna use my other hachi roku levin,my s15,or my personal rps13 180sx

I keep some cars personal because my friends come over and play so all I have really is my own rps13 I use for practice and stuff and my main s15 i use alot.Thanks i'm glad you liked it

Well, its up to the owner to give up the settings the public or not.
Of course, noone should be forced to give up his settings. Still, this is a community, and most of us are here for the same reason.

How does "community" relate to somebody making settings for a car and then keeping them to himself? I mean what could happen if he gave up his settings? And posting a video does not exactly help, it will only generate more demand.

Of course, noone should be forced to give up his settings. Still, this is a community, and most of us are here for the same reason.

How does "community" relate to somebody making settings for a car and then keeping them to himself? I mean what could happen if he gave up his settings? And posting a video does not exactly help, it will only generate more demand.

Nothing will happen if he have gave/haven't anything to us. I have settings that I don't give out and nothing happens. Not giving out settings doesn't give out more demand, this isn't business. There will be other users that are willing to give out settings, if not, those settings users will have to spend time to produce their own.

Nothing will happen if he have gave/haven't anything to us. I have settings that I don't give out and nothing happens. Not giving out settings doesn't give out more demand, this isn't business. There will be other users that are willing to give out settings, if not, those settings users will have to spend time to produce their own.
Posting a video will make people ask for the settings. If he hadn't posted the video, people wouldn't ask for the settings, cause noone would know he has them. But he made it public and therefor generates demand.

What I'm still trying to understand is the reason not to give out settings. I mean noone has found the holy grail here, the settings that work perfectly in any situation, and even if somebody would, it wouldn't mean that others couldn't, too. Some people made good setups, some made bad ones. But what's the reason not to post them here?

Oh
Umm..
Its not that big of a deal
but thanks for making a good point

I just want to drift an 86 like that with nice tires
and that car seemed to handle pretty well

Nice tires as in anything other then type N

But the wall love me and i kinda love it that is why i still maintained the drift lol alright thanks.(sorry for the double post my computer just froze up for a sec :grumpy: )

Back