.Hack

• Thread starter duo17
  • 6 comments
United States
Oregon
Yes, the name is .hack (dot hack). I saw this at EB today and they were trying to hype it up. I was wondering if anyone has played this yet and what it's about.

OA

i think it is an rpg with a neat new revolutionary aspect of some sort. I forgot what i had read before, but for some reason it caught my interest.

when is it to be released? i might pick it up.

well...no offense,but I will probably 99.9% much like the anime .hack//sign waaaaay more than the game .hack infection..but that's not 100% sure yet,cause I have yet to play the game.But anyways,I'm not talking about the cheap dubbed version that they're showing on cartoon network right now,I'm talking about the original Japanese language/english subtitled version..cause I've got 6 episodes to go,then I'm done with the anime,but I DO wanna play the game though,dispite the "wannabe" characters that are in it.For instance...Mimiru is the original name of one of the characters in the anime,and on the game,they just made her look the same,but called her Black Rose.What's up with that?I don't know..maybe it's just me,but I don't like how americans try to make the same person,but with a different name ^_^.It's kinda like the main character's name...Tsukasa....they changed it to Kite,and in the american version,he has green type turquiouse colored hair.So,I don't know...maybe I just like the original better =D.They already...within 1 year,they have out like 4 volumes of .hack on PS2,and these are all RPGS ^_^!!(obviously...it's a MMORPG type game) And we only get ONE game..and it's probably got nothin' to do with .hack//sign...or maybe it comes before the series or something,I don't know.Well,yes,I would also appreciate it if someone filled me in on how well this game is,thank you =D!

AE86Driver

umm, i think infection and sign are 2 different stories or somethin like that
Kite/Tsukasa aren't the same person, neither is Black Rose/Mimiru.....i think.......i vaguely remember readin about dis somewhere....

Back