Hacked car reverted

• Thread starter Gonales
  • 173 comments
Germany
Germany
x_XNyordiaX_x
Just a simple warning to the people that use hacked cars online regularly:

These cars will revert back to original state. If you want to keep them the way they are, do NOT use them online.

Any clue on when or how we will be able to use these cars again?

Just a simple warning to the people that use hacked cars online regularly:

These cars will revert back to original state. If you want to keep them the way they are, do NOT use them online.

Any clue on when or how we will be able to use these cars again?

There will probably be a way to bypass it again.

There will probably be a way to bypass it again.

I hope it will get here fast... In the meantime: Back to practicing using stock cars... -.-

In my opinion, nobody should buy GT6 unless they allow these kind of changes. Drifting is so much better with these adaptations being possible.

I hope it will get here fast... In the meantime: Back to practicing using stock cars... -.-

In my opinion, nobody should buy GT6 unless they allow these kind of changes. Drifting is so much better with these adaptations being possible.

At one side I like that they've patched it. The way people made their cars ridiculously fast was getting annoying.

At one side I like that they've patched it. The way people made their cars ridiculously fast was getting annoying.

Well, with power comes responsibility to be honest. If people abuse it that's their fault. I just liked the options it gave me with my cars...

On a sidenote: Steering lock has NOT been patched. So cars with only steering lock changes will NOT change.

Who's the OP of this thread? Sorry, I couldn't see it.

Ridox2JZGTE
The reset check is only on car parts - no swap for now.

All hacked/slammed cars revert back to normal once GT5 is updated to 2.15, right?

Who's the OP of this thread? Sorry, I couldn't see it.

All hacked/slammed cars revert back to normal once GT5 is updated to 2.15, right?

Not all gets reset, for example my custom ratio still intact on stock transmission. Steering angle seems to be unaffected, if you know coding, only a portion of car data are affected. A workaround might be possible soon.

Ridox2JZGTE
Not all gets reset, for example my custom ratio still intact on stock transmission. Steering angle seems to be unaffected, if you know coding, only a portion of car data are affected. A workaround might be possible soon.

What about the Engine, HP and everything else?

So if I go online with a modded car the engine and chassis will go back to stock but the steering lock will still be modded ?

I'm not even affected by this... People are complaining, but look at it this way. Enjoy what we get, GT6 is a little over a month away. I was in a room today with some MCR, Dom, Decoy, and my bro Marble. We had the same amount of fun as we did with hybrids! I find it better with out hybrids because it is more skill then car build.

I'm not even affected by this... People are complaining, but look at it this way. Enjoy what we get, GT6 is a little over a month away. I was in a room today with some MCR, Dom, Decoy, and my bro Marble. We had the same amount of fun as we did with hybrids! I find it better with out hybrids because it is more skill then car build.

I agree Eric, it's made it more fun in my opinion. When we had the hybrids I was basically drifting alone most of the time, most people were using stupidly fast hybrids and I couldn't keep up.

It won't be long until a way to bypass the new update comes up... AGAIN.

Let's just enjoy this victory for now.

Kaz did mention in one of his interviews thats on this site that some sort of "modding" would be in GT6. What, and to what extent will have to be seen. But don't count out GT6 and being able to do things like adjust steering angle locks and perform some sort of engine swap.
While PD wanting to keep people from ruining the lobby experience with wild hacks and blasting around like fools, I am surprised that this late in GT5's life they would do this. Pretty soon only broke people and modders will be playing gt5 anyway.

Kaz did mention in one of his interviews thats on this site that some sort of "modding" would be in GT6. What, and to what extent will have to be seen. But don't count out GT6 and being able to do things like adjust steering angle locks and perform some sort of engine swap.
While PD wanting to keep people from ruining the lobby experience with wild hacks and blasting around like fools, I am surprised that this late in GT5's life they would do this. Pretty soon only broke people and modders will be playing gt5 anyway.

To be honest, it's just business. If they didn't patch this, it might have lowered the sales for GT6... Now they can say they would do anything to keep the game as organized and clean as possible, and don't tolerate hacking. If they would have tolerated it, it might have had a negative impact on public opinion.

Back