hackers yet again

• Thread starter Sharpie
  • 23 comments
United States
Florida
kacivola
Yesterday i was in lobby and there was name Hell Cat car camaro ss old 1 with 1.900 hp with fat rear tires i was waching he beat 2 be and 1 Lamborghini look like real drag monster front slamed rear raised up

I recorded footage of him doing some sandbag runs. When he finally let loose he ran 178mph on indy. Gearbox was shocking though with what seemed like 1 second delays on shifting.
At the end of the day, set HP and PP limitations on your rooms if you don't want people like him entering.

Are you sure it adds 40pp I will check when I get on later but I just assumed it was hacked because of the unusually high pp

I was just checking with some people and its around 20pp actually, my apologies. I cant think of anything that would raise the PP that high so I think you may be correct that it was a hacked car.

Flat floors will add up to 30 or more PP if the car is already in a high PP category. If you're in doubt, you can always look at their car to see if it has a flat floor. Most cars in this game can't use flat floors, especially standards, so if you see a car that can't use them with higher PP then you'll know for sure it is modified.

A regular Black Edition with no flat floor gets 674pp with a flat floor it gets 703pp most likely he just had a flat floor but I do remember this hellcat guy his camaro has 1,999hp with over 800pp I kicked him right away when he tried to run it in my lobby. I don't think PD is banning people anymore because I had 15 people report him and it doesn't seem to have had any effect whatsoever so I guess PD is just openly letting people hack now, great -_-

A regular Black Edition with no flat floor gets 674pp with a flat floor it gets 703pp most likely he just had a flat floor but I do remember this hellcat guy his camaro has 1,999hp with over 800pp I kicked him right away when he tried to run it in my lobby. I don't think PD is banning people anymore because I had 15 people report him and it doesn't seem to have had any effect whatsoever so I guess PD is just openly letting people hack now, great -_-

They're still banning, I got banned for my 5th time with the new update. Once they get reported they'll be banned with the next update. And as far as I know there is no such thing as an anti-ban in the tool... the only anti-ban is to not go online.

Before any of you flip out, I don't drag race. I just saw the title of the thread and thought I would have a look and offer some insight as a "hacker".

Last edited:
They're still banning, I got banned for my 5th time with the new update. Once they get reported they'll be banned with the next update. And as far as I know there is no such thing as an anti-ban in the tool... the only anti-ban is to not go online.

Before any of you flip out, I don't drag race. I just saw the title of the thread and thought I would have a look and offer some insight as a "hacker".
Are you 1 of them :)

I'd say that's a yes.

Yesterday i was in lobby and there was name Hell Cat car camaro ss old 1 with 1.900 hp with fat rear tires i was waching he beat 2 be and 1 Lamborghini look like real drag monster front slamed rear raised up
I just found out that program he use have antiban that's why they can't get rid of him
What does any of that mean?

You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

You agreed to that. Make sure you adhere to it.

Knowing I have the skills to hack makes me stray away from doing it. I don't want to be know as the guy who messes with people's fun. I rather do what I did in gt5 and spend countless hours perfecting tunes instead!

Knowing I have the skills to hack makes me stray away from doing it. I don't want to be know as the guy who messes with people's fun. I rather do what I did in gt5 and spend countless hours perfecting tunes instead!

Those were the good days :) I couldn't wait to get home from work everyday to tune and perfect the most random of cars and have fun with friends.. Those days are all but gone, some friends have gone to PS4, some friends have just totally given up on GT6. I myself have gone to PC, I will return though when (if) there is a test track available and I move again to somewhere with faster internet. Hopefully August.

There are anti-ban tools for your console itself that have a generated (fake) PSID, MAC, and Console ID that gets attacked rather than your actual information in the events of an attempted console or ID ban. As far as GT6 itself is concerned, the tool that is available to the public does not have anti-ban, but with all the games that do have anti-ban I believe such a featured could be easily incorporated by an individual and (thankfully) not shared with the public as of yet. I don't know if things still work this way as I got rid of my CEX console over a year ago, but i do occasionally help out local friends. Though in light of also agreeing with you the vague name of "Hell Cat" could be spelled many different ways via PSN and still look the same, two l's, two i's, i&l, l&i, underscores, hyphens. This person could be seeing Hell Cat, just a new variance of the name.

Back