Haer Bev : 18-11 / Blue Lancer Suzuka

• Thread starter HaerBev
  • 431 comments
France
Champagne
Heilagr
Hello everybody.

After some requests about a gallery filled with my pictures, I've decided to open this one, some of you already knowing my panoramas addiction, allowing me to fully express what are my feeling when it comes to GT5 photomode.

First of all I must thank Jérémy and Mathieu who told me about GTP some months ago, well here I am but before adding my latest work you'll suffer with the crappy begining hehe.

All my apologies for my future English mistakes ^^

Haer Bev are two Celtic words meaning strong and ardent, later became Hervé, you can call me using my real name if you want.

Please note that I'm not making a lot of pictures of a car, so no set will be published, I'm not into the front-side-left-right-up-down etc etc, some others are managing this a thousand times better than me. Always thinking with the panorama focusing and can't produce ten pics per day ^^

Merci beaucoup to all peolpe watching my work, comments are welcomed, they might help me to create better things.

En avant.

Watching this one today making me want to run and hide in the toilets, my very first pic:

Gonna add the most recent and some older work. You'll mostly see merged pic coz panorama is my favourite style, no recized picture, only real large or high format.

Recent stuffs:

Six X2 size pics

Two x2 size pics

Three X2 size pics

Two X2 size pics

Three x2 size pics

And my yellow R8 currently featured in the GTPlanet Vehicle of the Week.

Hope you will like this.

Last edited:
First !
No need to say how much I love your work my friend. I'm really happy you've finally decided to open a gallery.

Congrats on the gallery opening :)👍. Your pics are fantastic so I'm looking forward to future additions to the gallery.

Nice to see you've now got a gallery going. I'll likely visit often with some of the great stuff you produce.

You've come a long way since your first shot and all your inclusions in your gallery so far are really nice.👍 I look forward to more awesomeness. :)

Yes Jérémy, you'were the first who sent me great paints, helped me with editing softwares, the first who told me that I should open a gallery, who invited me on gtp. Thank you my friend !

Thanks Ariesps, glad you love them, and be sure you'll get more.

Thanks Qnrad, did it ^^ glad you like my panoramas, the Enzo is the might !

Thanks hgrf93, glad you like it and hope I won't disappont you in the future ^^

Tkans a lot GPR, nice to read your words, my pics are now fine enough to be featured in a gallery :)

Yes Zach, long time coz I thought my pic weren't good enough, now it's ok.

Some recent work:

New panoramas coming soon, hope you'll like it.

Last edited:
Where do I recognize that first yellow R8 shot from, I wonder? :P

Fantastic gallery thus far, do keep it up!

Many thanks Qnrad, this is made with four x2 size pictures, bodypaint yellow fluo from the dlc, glad you like the whole update, send me a mp about panorama making and I'll help you ;)

Thanks a lot Terronium-12, glad to read your words, yes this is mine :) Don't worry, new stuffs are coming right now ^^

Thanks a lot mate :) Lee you are the master !! Hope the following pics will please you.

Some new small panoramas, both made with two x2 siez merged.

And a few older stuffs you might have missed as they're immediately drowned when published in threads.

Hope you'll like it

Last edited:
Some more great stuff. That Yellow R8 shot is awesome and I like some of those panorama too. My fav is the last pano, very very nice. Love the compositon and blur and the pose too. Where is that?

Anyway great stuff man. 👍

I love all your stuff (or almost all, I remind a pic of a SLR ;) ) but I have to say once more that the R8 pano (no need to precise which one I'm talking about...), and the last vantage one are some of the best GT image I've ever seen 👍

And thx a lot for the kind words but I also must tell the truth ;) You was the first one who tell me to come here. Yes, I've opened my gallery first but only because you've tell me that my pics wouldn't be misplaced here.

And, I decided to commit myself in the GT5 photomode by looking your pics (and some of other members, especially Krysalis, Yamalen and Max, too bad this last decided to stop...).

Keep this gallery up my friend !

Merci beaucoup Nicolas, it's always nice to read your words.

Merci Mathieu, waiting to see more of your 86 II, we should meet online, a photo session with ours ^^

Thanks a lot GPR, nice to read that you like my panoramas, the last one with the Vantage is made with four x2 size pictures, location is the 24 hours Nürb track, pit exit. Just start a lap, at the end of the pit turn right and you'll get the same ^^

Merci beaucoup Jérémy, yes the in-famous SLR ;) yup no need to mention. Yes I told you that, your gallery makes my controller shaking. Still remembering your begining, sure Max, Yamalen and Mathieu were some kind of inspirational source for us :)

A new panorama, four x2 size pics merged:

a licence plate edit of the previous blue RX7

A some older stuffs:

Hope you'll like it.

Last edited:
I like the realistic toning of the first pano and I also like the Alfa pano too. Very cool. Great stuff mate.

Also on a side note I like your signature too, classy and understated. 👍

Your two last pano with the R8 are really great, onc emore, an original and beautiful colour for the car. And as usual a very reallictic edit work (great use of noise).

And I almost forgot that Alfa pic in my list of the most beautiful pics i've ever seen ;)

Good job Hervé.

I'm so happy to see you've opened a gallery. 👍 👍 Your photography is amazing and your panoramas in particular are spectacular - you are the panorama king! :bowdown:

Thanks a lot Y00PAY, glad you like it, 50% weather setting is the best.

Thanks GPR, the R8 runs inside the SPA (closed) pit, it looks nice and will make more stuffs in that location, glad you like it. My signature looks a bit like my real writing ;) thanks mate.

Thanls a lot Arthur, really nice to know that you like my work.

Merci Mathieu, yes this is the best track.

Merci Nicolas, this is always nice to read your work.

Merci Jérémy, will send you this yellow (the second fluo paint from the dlc) if you want, the panos are quite unsusual, runing in the closed pit, ah oui the Alfa :)

Many thanks for your kind words Nato, really glad you like my panoramas, hope you'll enjoy the coming pics, I'm (sometimes) trying to make them a bit realistic :)

Latest work with this Supra, only one (two x2 size) picture, made more but wasn't plased with them, so here's the remaining shot.

And a few older panoramas.

Many thanks for your kind words Nato, really glad you like my panoramas, hope you'll enjoy the coming pics, I'm (sometimes) trying to make them a bit realistic :)

I do enjoy them very much and you (always) make them a lot realistic, you consistantly produce some of the most realistic GT5 photos I ever seen - the Supra shot is no exception. :)

The Fiat 500 pano is cute, it really pops off the dark tunnel. Also the last SLR pano is great.

An if your signature is much like your writing style then you have a nice writing style. Mine on the other hand is terrible too much computer over the years has made my writing even worse. :lol:

50% weather setting is the best.
Agree with that. Work well on many places. In Eiger I also often try to have a 75% with no rain : it gives a great light for shooting.

Great work on this last supra pic my friend. Hard to give you the same quality of feedback I usually do in french but the most important thing : once more you've reached to give the pic a very realistic appearance (I just add that there is the haerbev touch on the right guardrail :) ).

Last edited:
Many thanks Nato, you know I've posted three pictures in the realistic thread, really glad you enjoy the Supra ;)

Thanks a lot GPR, the last SLR pano is one of the best I've ever created. Sure the everyday keyboard using might ruin our handwriting style but I'm trying to keep mine funtional :)

Merci beaucoup Jérémy, I'll try 75% without raining. Glad you like my Supra pic, you noticed the last sun rays. I'll publish the lastest shots where you'll be able to write detailed comments my friend :)

Merci grandement Nicolas Glad to read you like these panoramas.

The two latest panoramas, both made with three X2 size pics merged. The Vette is lowered in the Air Ride suspension style.

Hope you'll like it, thanks for watching.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back