Halo 4 *The best Halo IMO*

Whoa who are you? haha Welcome back bro. Yes the new dlc maps are very good and the spartan ops gets crazy. Make sure you watch all those videos. So you think you will be on tonight?

Yeah crazy ending for sure with the DR seeking revenge. I predict more seasons for sure. I will pick up some beer for tonight. :cheers:

I have recently started playing this game. I borrowed it from a friend to try it out. Right now i play with a couple of my IRL friends, but wouldnt mind having some more people to play with. Add me :) i would add you guys but it seems since gtp and fp are combined, it didnt save xbl gamertags.

Also, im still getting used to everything so im not that good haha

Its nice to see Big Team Heavies in Halo 4. It was always a great time in H2, H3, and Reach. Makes for some really insane and intense fun with ALL the vehicles on the map at once. Its also nice to be able to play big team on some of the smaller dlc maps. They have made some great changes with the playlists lately.

I've been hearing on the inter web that halo 4 is coming for ps3 can anybody confirm that?
This is the first I have heard of this but you never know these days. Exclusives are becoming more obsolete every year. You might be getting your info confused with Destiny since that is being created by Bungie. Bungie was the developer for Halo.

I do like how they put Big Team Heavies into its own playlist. Been playing that a lot. I don't care for the new Dominion "light". I preferred the old Dominion. Sad to see it removed.

Microsoft owns Halo, there is no way it will ever be coming to PlayStation.
ANYTHING is possible these days. I see no problem with games going multiplatform at all. I am greatful to get some of the titles that used to be PS2 or PS3 only. Now they are on the 360.
GTA4
Devil May Cry 4
Final Fantasy 13
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Resident Evil 5
Metal Gear Solid
Kingdom Hearts
The days of "exclusives" are LONG gone. In fact they should not even use the word exclusive anymore because it really means nothing.

ANYTHING is possible these days. I see no problem with games going multiplatform at all. I am greatful to get some of the titles that used to be PS2 or PS3 only. Now they are on the 360.
GTA4
Devil May Cry 4
Final Fantasy 13
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Resident Evil 5
Metal Gear Solid
Kingdom Hearts
The days of "exclusives" are LONG gone. In fact they should not even use the word exclusive anymore because it really means nothing.

For third parties I'd agree, but I really cannot see a first party title making its way to the competition. Microsoft owns the rights to Halo and they own 343 as well so it would be like Sony and PD releasing Gran Turismo on Xbox. Is it possible? Yeah, I suppose, but highly unlikely.

Something I have wanted for about 2 years. My original 360 controller was starting to pull to the left so I bought this Halo 4 Forerunner 360 controller for $79.00 on ebay brand new. They usually go for about $100.00. :D

This finally came in after some seller shipping errors. Regardless, I absolutely LOVE this Halo 4 Forerunner controller. Looks even better in person especially with the blue lights. :D
Xbox360_LE_Halo4_ControllerConsole_F_Tilt.jpeg

Back