Handling Problems

• Thread starter G_Silva04
  • 9 comments
Portugal
Portugal
Hey guys while using the Ferrari F8 Tributo I noticed that the car seems to not have any downforce ? Anything above 230km/h and the car feels like its floating and any minor input and you spin out. I've tried messing a bunch with suspension and downforce parts like spoilers and such but I can't make it any better. Have any of you experienced the same? If so any tips?
Thanks

Last edited:
When I had driven the 911 Carrera RS ClubSport (993) ‘95, the handling wasn't any good when using TCS Level 1. I abandoned that setup on that car sold my copy of that. I also experienced this in 2017 Honda NSX in the existing time trial. This is where my patience with TCS level one had dried up. I therefore would no longer use TCS 1 on either of these cars and revert back to TCS level 2.

Last edited:
When I had driven the 911 Carrera RS ClubSport (993) ‘95, the handling wasn't any good when using TCS Level 1. I abandoned that setup on that car sold my copy of that. I also experienced this in 2017 Honda NSX in the existing time trial. This is where my patience with TCS level one had dried up. I therefore would no longer use TCS 1 on either of these cars and revert back to TCS level 2.
I run the rs/cs on 0.
It's very solid with good suspension/LSD settings.

I run the rs/cs on 0.
It's very solid with good suspension/LSD settings.

It's a very solid car on stock settings.
A bit oversteery because of weight distribution from the RR configuration, nothing to do with the power delivery.

Back