PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,902 comments
On another note, I am interested to know whether you have done the WTC600 Championship yet and if so, what 600pp car you found best suited for the soaking wet Red Bull Ring and the fast straights at Dragon Trail?

On another note, I am interested to know whether you have done the WTC600 Championship yet and if so, what 600pp car you found best suited for the soaking wet Red Bull Ring and the fast straights at Dragon Trail?
If i remember well , i did it with the mitsubishi evo6 Sport soft even under rain. I didn't had the tires for this.
The Ford GT 06 is a good car for this. Ferrari 308 also is fantastic any condition, but it come later as a gift . Don't forget to give a go when you'll have it. My best road car so far.

Audi R8 LMS EVO '19 - 740 PP - Racing tires - All around

Another GR3 , MR car , the stock is a bit too technical to drive for me with stock setting. I have added some few light ballast on the front , it turn very good and safe , better top speed to and still with amazing grip in the corner.
Don't downshift in a high RPM during a long corner putting pressure on the brakes . Check your line , take care with your wheel to not put to much angle on it , Sure you'll love it.

audi1.jpg
audi2.jpg
audi3.jpg
audi4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 650 PP - Sport soft tires - All around

What a car for the "Porsche Cup" for example. Perfect line , huge grip , sane ,no surprise even under wet condition , you'll have some rain during 2 races. I'm in love really , a real pleasure to pilot.

EDIT: You can gain PP and power (top Speed) , increasing the ballast value, remembering to replace it on the right position on the car to have the same repartition 44/56. Up to you ,i prefer grip , it's only a base tune.

View attachment 1121870View attachment 1121871View attachment 1121872View attachment 1121876

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I am running this tune on a 675 in the 700 races and doing really well for me in a Porsche. Thank you

Mine would not go past 100 as well until I installed type B on the front aero, type A on the sides, and type B on the rear. The game is a little buggy.
I tried that as well now. My max setting for the aero is still 100 in front and 170 in the back…
Would be interesting for the future where this differences are coming from…if anybody finds the reason, please share with us.

Ferrari 308 GTB '75 -550PP to 700 PP - Sport and Racing tires - All around

This car is amazing , very performant , safe , agressive , great driving pleasure.You can use it from 550PP Sport hard tires till Racing soft tires close to 700PP. All this staying with the same behaviors .
One of the Ferrari to keep on the top of your list.
You can modulate the downforce depending your need , fast track or grip tune... For this increase or decrease the downforce value for both front and rear proportionally.

View attachment 1122712View attachment 1122714View attachment 1122715View attachment 1122716

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thank you so much! I'm doing the Ferrari menu (book 38) and having trouble. Hopefully this will be the answer.
Do you have countersteer and traction control off?

Another GR3 , MR car , the stock is a bit too technical to drive for me with stock setting. I have added some few light ballast on the front , it turn very good and safe , better top speed to and still with amazing grip in the corner.
Don't downshift in a high RPM during a long corner putting pressure on the brakes . Check your line , take care with your wheel to not put to much angle on it , Sure you'll love it.

View attachment 1122886View attachment 1122887View attachment 1122888View attachment 1122889

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Nice one! Do you have Porsche rsr gr3 too?

Laurent, good to see you buddy, I have been away too for so long. Son got me GT7 & allows me to borrow his PS5 when he is working, Loving it. Thanks for all your tunes again dude you help a lot of people out. So this year are you gonna visit the Green Hell? I meet you out there! Done a PS5 D for you bud not a lot but hope it helps!

Sir Guy, you did it again.😊 I could not touch 1st place in the GT3 race at Maggoire til I tried your tune for the Mazda Vision Stealth car, even dropped to "beginner" mode to reach the front once in while but could not stay up front too long.Tried your tune with 2 clicks off of front shock compression setting for RH tyres(I remembered what you said in another post about setting up for harder tyres) and dropped the Down Force some to let the nose slip around the slow tight bends. I went to "default" mode and I owned it. Will try advanced mode next and see if I am for real. Thank You so much. I will sleep better tonight. Wish I had your insight to these tunes. Its really cool you have this gift and admire you for it and benefit from it as well. Thanks again and hope you have fully recovered from your illness.

Laurent, good to see you buddy, I have been away too for so long. Son got me GT7 & allows me to borrow his PS5 when he is working, Loving it. Thanks for all your tunes again dude you help a lot of people out. So this year are you gonna visit the Green Hell? I meet you out there! Done a PS5 D for you bud not a lot but hope it helps!
Thanks a lot for your help.
"So this year are you gonna visit the Green Hell?"
Haha.🤣😂 Only virtually. I need 3 month of my wonderfull salary just to buy a ticket to visit you. Let meet us online there soon.
Have a good week-end.

Sir Guy, you did it again.😊 I could not touch 1st place in the GT3 race at Maggoire til I tried your tune for the Mazda Vision Stealth car, even dropped to "beginner" mode to reach the front once in while but could not stay up front too long.Tried your tune with 2 clicks off of front shock compression setting for RH tyres(I remembered what you said in another post about setting up for harder tyres) and dropped the Down Force some to let the nose slip around the slow tight bends. I went to "default" mode and I owned it. Will try advanced mode next and see if I am for real. Thank You so much. I will sleep better tonight. Wish I had your insight to these tunes. Its really cool you have this gift and admire you for it and benefit from it as well. Thanks again and hope you have fully recovered from your illness.
So good to see my hobby help so much people and have fun with this wonderfull game. You're right , my settings are only base settings to play easily having some more speed on track with more regularity , staying in pace with the others... but in front of them.:D. if possible. Have a day good day.

@praiano63, having issues with the R32 getting loose on the exit of high speed sweepers. Good examples are 130R at Suzuka as well as the esses and right hand kink just after the start finish of dragon trail seaside. Other than that, it’s a great tune!

And your 09’ Porsche tune us flat incredible!

mp7
Hello. I actually have the same problem. Installed every part I could. Tried both types on the front, on the side, back...even tried the wide body to see if that changes anything...but stuck at 100...
@romynovanda
did you manage to achieve it now? not sure what I am missing here...

Mine would not go past 100 as well until I installed type B on the front aero, type A on the sides, and type B on the rear. The game is a little buggy.

@praiano63
You have both '92 and '02 NSX R right? Which one do you think is better, tuned of course?
I see that the '02 is at 500.000cr so I might want to wait on that one.

@praiano63
You have both '92 and '02 NSX R right? Which one do you think is better, tuned of course?
I see that the '02 is at 500.000cr so I might want to wait on that one.
I only have the '92 for the moment.
I've spent a lot of credit today on ferrari f8 tributo 19.
Fully equipes. A beast with downforce ... Good buy. Very happy with it .

View attachment 1122886View attachment 1122887View attachment 1122888View attachment 1122889

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thank u so much bro, I was struggling so hard with the settings. I can finally enjoy this ride, noice.

Hello , you drive automatic or manual? If manual this is the best way to go . Sometime you need to downshift to raise RPM when taking a corner , it help giving an extra front grip to reach apex.. Depend if your gearbox is setted.

Here some tips i've put at my 2d post of my garage.

Custom gearbox settings

Like in others GT but a lot easier , no need of any weird trans flip technique....

To taylor a gearbox for a specific track , check both torque and power curves to define your RPM optimum shifting point.

#Set 1 st gear for a better accel out the slower corner (Hairpin or else) or for grid start

#Set last gear for the longer straight with a few more extra speed for stream.

#Set some intermediary gears for importants turns. Sometime you need to shift a lower gear to gain RPM and extra grip. Also out of a corner with right RPM for a powerfull car to not upset the rear end....

That's it. Goood luck..

Hello , you drive automatic or manual? If manual this is the best way to go . Sometime you need to downshift to raise RPM when taking a corner , it help giving an extra front grip to reach apex.. Depend if your gearbox is setted.

Here some tips i've put at my 2d post of my garage.

Custom gearbox settings

Like in others GT but a lot easier , no need of any weird trans flip technique....

To taylor a gearbox for a specific track , check both torque and power curves to define your RPM optimum shifting point.

#Set 1 st gear for a better accel out the slower corner (Hairpin or else) or for grid start

#Set last gear for the longer straight with a few more extra speed for stream.

#Set some intermediary gears for importants turns. Sometime you need to shift a lower gear to gain RPM and extra grip. Also out of a corner with right RPM for a powerfull car to not upset the rear end....

That's it. Goood luck..
You should do a frequently asked questions menu item on the first page :)
PATIENCE is a great virtue I respect you for.

5BAFAAFE-6861-4EAB-8A1D-2A8456DAF152.jpeg
0C3E6859-8106-4D3B-9B9E-82F9761B1511.jpeg
1B24BAD1-DF03-42F6-A100-04D8D4905C35.jpeg
16DA4BB8-7310-4DD4-B14F-522AD3E3D0E0.jpeg

Sorry for still checking on this. Just trying to understand why I cant get those numbers. Maybe I miss something I am not aware of. From my point of view I have the same spec as yours, just the downforce is completely off…
Maybe someone else sees the difference.
Don’t want to bother you with this. Maybe it is just a bug in the game…

Last edited:
Try the custom wing as well. Check the setup very thoroughly... He put a widebody, wide rims and wide offset.
And use the splitter, front, side and rear kit

Anybody has a good tune for M3 Evo 89?

Last edited:
Try the custom wing as well. Check the setup very thoroughly... He put a widebody, wide rims and wide offset.

Thanks foe that. Tried the custom wing and now it can go up to 220…
Front still 100…

Not sure if that should be so complicated that every version has different specifications…

I cant get my gerbox like yours, any idea what Im doing wrong?
No problem. This is not important for the performance. Do your own for any track , can be with the auto trans, It work very well.

Thanks for answer, I have that to, but will have an ekstra look :)
Wide Body is not only a question of style .

nao-sao-todos-os-homens-que-possuem-uma-condicao-financeira-para-colocarem-uma-protese_1155213.jpg

Back