Happy Birthday Sharky.,orimarc,911_gt3_rs,CAMikaze and Solid Lifters!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SVX
  • 28 comments
  • 1,632 views

SVX

The White Comet
Premium
Messages
14,427
New Zealand
Kanagawa, JP
Happy Birthday!
 
Happy Day O'Birth to all of you.

And a special one for Sharky Swift.
 
happy birthday to all of you guys! I wonder what day has the most birthdays...
 
And a special one for Sharky Swift.
:lol: 👍

Happy birthday to my fellow day'o'birthers, I didn't know I shared my birthday with Chris and Solid :lol:
 
Happy Birthday all of you :cheers:!
 
Happy birthday, peoples! :cheers:
 
Happy Birthday Sharky, Solid Lifters, everybody! If anybody has a spare PS3 lying around, that's what Solid wants this birthday. :p

So many of you share this birthday, you guys should start a club or something..... :lol:
 
Sankyu. :D
 
Thanks guys! 👍

But what happened to my recycled birthday thread? :confused:


Happy Birthday Sharky, Solid Lifters, everybody! If anybody has a spare PS3 lying around, that's what Solid wants this birthday. :p

I got a Sony headset so can I scream and berate noobs camping in Domination games. I almost feel sorry for them, but don't. Muhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!

Actually, when the PS3 broke on Saturday during my 40th Birthday Party, the event of the year, Mrs. Lifters wanted to go out and buy me a new one right there on the spot, since we were having fun with it when it died. I said, "No, I love this one and I'll try to fix it." She looked at me and said, "I'll just get you a new one after you're done 'fixing it.'" She knows me so well. I hope to use my birthday present before too late.



So many of you share this birthday, you guys should start a club or something..... :lol:

Who said we haven't? ;)
 
Happy birthday all of you guys! Have a good one! :cheers:
 
Happy Birthday Everyone! :D --- Randy
 
Wow, that's a lot of birthdays.

Happy Birthday!
 
I said, "No, I love this one and I'll try to fix it." She looked at me and said, "I'll just get you a new one after you're done 'fixing it.'" She knows me so well.
:lol:

Happy 40th birthday, Solid :cheers: - I hope you get the PS3 back up and running, by whatever means necessary!

Happy birthday everyone else too 👍
 
Happy Birthday Sharky.,orimarc,911_gt3_rs,CAMikaze and Solid Lifters!

Gotta love that personal touch. Really makes a guy feel special on his day.
 
Happy birthday guys. :cheers:👍
 
Happy birthday to all of you guys ;) :cheers:👍
 
She looked at me and said, "I'll just get you a new one after you're done 'fixing it.'" She knows me so well.
If it ain't broke, I can fix that and if it is broke, I'll make damn sure no one can fix it! :p
 
TB
If it ain't broke, I can fix that and if it is broke, I'll make damn sure no one can fix it! :p

It's my right as a father and husband, and you know how I enjoy my rights. :D
 
Happy birthday guys! :cheers:
 
I said, "No, I love this one and I'll try to fix it." She looked at me and said, "I'll just get you a new one after you're done 'fixing it.'" She knows me so well.
:lol:
Happy Birthday guys! Have a great day!
:cheers:
 
Thanks a lot! It really makes your day seeing your name on a thread title...except when the thread is "*your name here* is *insert insult here*"
 
Happy Birthday, all.
 
Hope you all had a good one!:cheers:
 
Happy birthday to all of yous.

:cheers: :D
 
Last edited:
Dang! A lot of birthdays in one day...Happy Birthday, everyone!
 
Back