Happy Birthday to us ...

• Thread starter Nokkien
  • 966 comments
Ok. Please update your gears list so I can help you finish your collection fastter.
I'm still looking for some AMG Museum cards, I you have any please share it with me.

Regards

IMPORTEKNIKAICR, Congrats on Bday ticket complete! đź‘Ť

Khaytaah, MCs AMG 11, 14, 15 sent. Can you send me AMG 2, 3, 7? We both are missing AMG 9, 17, 18.

IMPORTEKNIKAICR, Congrats on Bday ticket complete! đź‘Ť

Khaytaah, MCs AMG 11, 14, 15 sent. Can you send me AMG 2, 3, 7? We both are missing AMG 9, 17, 18.

Hi,
I have all my collection complete (tickets, gears and mc's).
I will send the one you're missing tadlock.

Regards

Wondering if anyone could send me any of these tickets:

Level 22, 23, or 24?

Also looking for year 66, 67, 70, 88, 89, and 92, but the level tickets are the highest on my priority list.

I've got years '06 through '10, and the more common level tickets plus the rally tickets if anyone wants them.

psn id: me_just_racing

Thanks

Wondering if anyone could send me any of these tickets:

Level 22, 23, or 24?

Also looking for year 66, 67, 70, 88, 89, and 92, but the level tickets are the highest on my priority list.

I've got years '06 through '10, and the more common level tickets plus the rally tickets if anyone wants them.

psn id: me_just_racing

Thanks

Hey dude, I've got '67 & Lvl 24 tickets. Wanna trade? I wanna get ALL the birthday tickets that can ONLY be obtained by creating sub-accounts. I believe they're AFTER '92? Anyone correct me if I'm wrong about the year.

FR me. PSN: cby82 (nice & short!)

Dear Nokkien,

I proudly submit my application to join the "Birthday Ticket Ring Complete Collection List"! Please add me!

YOU ALL ROCK! BIRTHDAY TICKET COLLECTION COMPLETE! It certainly could not have been done without this crew's assistance. Actually, while it can be completed by oneself, it would take quite some time and effort. The journey to complete the collection with other members in an atmosphere of generosity is perhaps the most rewarding aspect of all! It took some time, but anything worthwhile usually does! A million thanks to the members of the "Birthday Ticket Ring" and special kudos to "GTP_tadlock", "Egil_KhaytaaH", "NASCARKING" and "KimiHR" for diligently assisting to finish this collection!

Now, on to the gears collection and AMG Museum Cards!

As always, to those who are not finished, please do feel free to contact me for assistance!

P.S. I will update with a status on the gears collection and AMG Museum Cards to better isolate the remaining items!

Mr Nokkien, I have been trying to get birthday tickets without much success and then i came across the "birthday ticket ring". What a brilliant idea please add me. I only have 2 birthday tickets so far '77 and '93 but i am willing to share them plus all tickets i recieve with whoever needs them. Thanks in advance. :)
Also if anyone needs any non birthday tickets i.e. lv 23 or Modern rally car etc i have all of those to share. just let me know. ps id TonyMontana222

Mr Nokkien, I have been trying to get birthday tickets without much success and then i came across the "birthday ticket ring". What a brilliant idea please add me. I only have 2 birthday tickets so far '77 and '93 but i am willing to share them plus all tickets i recieve with whoever needs them. Thanks in advance. :)
Also if anyone needs any non birthday tickets i.e. lv 23 or Modern rally car etc i have all of those to share. just let me know. ps id TonyMontana222

What do you know. There is still sharing and caring ppl in this world.

Welcome. ♥

Back