Happy birthday, Toronado, Bollocks#999, TheCracker, Sprite, darkfinal and Dan_!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 73 comments
  • 4,861 views
Also, I played pinball there until I beat the darkfinal score.
You do realise that darkfinal was in my text, cunningly disguised with a full stop in the middle, and a ly on the end?

:D
 
Happy birthday peeps. :)

And happy birthday for me for the 1st of March.
 
Happy belated birthday SkylineObsession :cheers:
 
Seems we skipped a year.

Go on then, wish all these fine gentlemen a Happy Beerday. And Toronado :p.
 
Do we haaavvvveee toooo????

:D



:cheers:
 
th
 
Happy Birthday guys! :cheers:
 
Happy birthday gents! :cheers:
 
Thanks guys. Not too happy about been over 30 now. :(
 
Happy Banning Birthday fellas.
 
Seems we skipped a year.

This happens sometimes. To this day I'm not sure what happened to 1996. :odd:

Happy birthday guys! :cheers:

What's happened to TheCracker these days?
 
Happy birthday to all of you! :cheers:
 
Merry Christmas!
 
Happy birthday to you all! 👍
 
Happy Birthday, guys . . . those of you who are still alive and kicking, anyway.


Today is your excuse to get away with what you usually couldn't. Or wouldn't.


BIG :cheers: (just imagine bigger than usual glasses.)
 
Happy birthday!

Thanks for giving me a reason to drink 6 beers. :D
 
Happy birthday, guys!
 
Happy birthday for last year, peoples! :cheers:

And this year, too, I suppose. :p
 
Happy -multiple- Kwanzaa!
 
Happy birthday to the guys mentioned in thread title. Hopefully I haven't missed it :nervous: .
 
Happy Birthday everyone. :cheers:
 
Have a good one half of GTP.
 
Happy birthday, fellas!
 
Happy Birthday, dudes! :cheers:
 
Thanks, I'll celebrate with a dab of tonic, since I'm still a bit hangover from the early celebrations. :p

Happy belated birthday to all members who make years today. :cheers:

Where's my internet evil twin TheCracker?
 
Back