Happy New Year

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 108 comments
C'mon we need something for the cynics here. :lol:
Have a mediocre new year everyone!
Now that that's out of the way. :D

One hour and 40 minutes to go here. Who else is still stuck in 2012?

I love when two years happens at once, the results seem very interesting :) .

Better say Happy New Year now before I can't type properly later!

:cheers:

I take it that you're going to take a nap a year from now, sir :D ?

EDIT: 1 hour and 30 minutes to go in the UK. What are your New Year resolutions, everyone?

One hour and 40 minutes to go here. Who else is still stuck in 2012?

I love when two years happens at once, the results seem very interesting :) .

imagecnox.jpg

Ah!

Happy new year everybody :cheers: Still in 2012 here but as you can see on the screenshot not for long!

OOOOne hourrrrr to gOOOOo here in the Unittted kinggdoom of ENGLAND, :D :D playyying DIRTT 333 WTTT SOMME MATTES WITH LOOTTTS OF SSAIINSGBURIES PREMIUUMMM BEER, WOOPPP WOOP

Well it started 12 hours ago here, and because I'm so ubertastically brigidigy braggingly awesome, I didn't say it at that point, I just posted in the Wham thread saying that I'm finally free. But happy new year anyway.

And yes, a new year also makes me go extremely up myself, this is where I ask you, members of GTP, to simply throw insults at me to cut me down to size. Or realize that I'm not actually up myself because I was never serious in this post, and I was just being annoying.

HAPPY NEW YEAR :gtplanet:

A little late to the party....but that I guess was the problem, late AT the party last night. :dopey:
Hey, you know this is pretty much the only time Australia is ever ahead of most of the other places....👍 :lol:

Happy new year to everyone, good luck for 2013 and guess what we should be playing GT6 and......shhhhhhh......Forza 5 whooooooo hoooooooooo.

Happy new year to you all gtpers, you like family to me, y'know family that's not that close bit you're glad they're there... Have a good one.

Back