UNFINISHED EDITS - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 385 comments
Wow! I'm absolutely loving the toning and lighting in your latest masterpiece (regardless of which version you take into consideration). The 3D effect is very easy on the eyes, so that's a huge plus in my book. 👍

I don't think they're controversial in my eyes! Nice work, Lee! 👍

Always beautiful pictures

perfect editing,very cool shot :)

... these wheels on this car are controversial imho :P

Wow! I'm absolutely loving the toning and lighting in your latest masterpiece (regardless of which version you take into consideration). The 3D effect is very easy on the eyes, so that's a huge plus in my book. 👍
Thanks everyone. Glad you like it, it turned out a lot better than i thought. I really like it myself hehe

I like your idea with 3d photos. i got my glasses and its fun watching them.Keep up the good work

Here I Am

This car was my first ever car crush when i was
a kid. I remember seeing it and i was amazed by it. It was just the coolest car in the world, in fact i still think it's just incredible.

For this edit i wanted more of a deep dish look for the wheels so i editied them. I also wanted to do some sort of air scoop on the bonnet (hood) so i drew one in...The flames on the side finish it off nicely!

Oh, My 2nd love was the Countach and my 3rd was the AC Cobra!

Here's the original:

Capture.JPG

Anyway...Thanks for looking

Last edited:
That is one sexy Vette, great work Lee!

The additional parts, the wheels the flames, everything just fits perfectly. I also dig the work on the background. Wow! :bowdown:

Oh, My 2nd love was the Countach and my 3rd was the AC Cobra!

Does this mean we are going to see them soon???

Hard Attack

This is the result of another action i created in Photoshop. You load it up and run it and you have a great dramatic, contrast heavy photo in about 5 seconds. I then spent about 20 minutes touching a few things up and adding a little bit here and there. I was thinking of turning into a rain edit but i couldn't be bothered as creating good rain edits takes a long time and i'm very, very lazy!

Not very good but not too bad considering it's 90% a photoshop action!
I understand not many will like it.

Also i love estate cars so much we not long bought our very own...spacious!

AstraSportTourer_w693_x_h210_a5d8662d-9183-4863-8c51-58f01f1ed70f.jpg

Thanks in advance for the 4 comments fellas :P

Here's the original:
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Surely not not most amazing shot but still a very good photo. Great PS action, I'm using some of yours lately for the sky and other things.
And especially that I own a Audi RS4 from 2002, I like these sporty Estates. 👍

Indeed! But may i ask, how do you accent the tire marks so much? I have been trying to do this for a while, but can never get it right! :dunce:

Surely not not most amazing shot but still a very good photo. Great PS action, I'm using some of yours lately for the sky and other things.

I agree that 👍

Indeed! But may i ask, how do you accent the tire marks so much? I have been trying to do this for a while, but can never get it right! :dunce:
It's a little cheat that you can do in GT6.

1, Take your picture the way you want it using NO FILTERS (save photo)

2, Take the same picture using the EXTREME MONOCHROME FILTER (save photo)

3, Take the same photo using the PARTIAL COLOUR FILTER (save photo)

4, Open your first NON FILTER photo in photoshop.

5, On a new layer above the original add your PARTIAL COLOUR photo and set the blend mode to LUMINOSITY

6, On a new layer ABOVE the Partial Colour layer add your EXTREME MONOCHROME picture and set the blend mode to SOFT LIGHT

7, Create a new blank layer ABOVE all the others

8, Press CTRL + SHIFT + ALT + E to merge the image onto a new layer and then change it's layer mode to MULTIPLY

9, Adjust the opacity and/or blending mode of the layers and then go about your usual editing routine to get the desired results.

10, Still try and use LEVELS, CURVES etc to get the effect you need before trying this technique

11, Be aware that this technique looks great AND often looks awful depending on the location/settings used

**I've attatched a couple of Photoshop actions to this post that contain the FILTER technique above. They're not fully tested so you may get a few errors but they always work error free for me.

If you get errors then re download it and try them again as i'll fix any errors i notice**

I agree that 👍

Lovely work, as usual, Lee! 👍

Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• Lee GT6.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I also work often with several different filter modes for one shot, works pretty well.

The attached files shows an error when clicking on it. ;)

My favourite has to be the first shot since your selected style has made the car look a bit evil. Even if it is about to be defeated by the corner it is about to take.

Warp

Not been here for a while, so i thought i'd add something to my gallery.

Was going to be videoed for a tutorial on the best way to correct colours and contrast separately from using levels, curves and the hue/saturation tools...but i decided not to do it hehe.

👍

Latest Posts

Back