Patrik (Banned) Messages 2,231 Messages GTP_Patrik Mar 19, 2008 #1 Anyone else listening to this swedish band? A few songs: We Don't Celebrate Sundays Have You Been Around Wild Boys Dreamin In A Casket Shame
Anyone else listening to this swedish band? A few songs: We Don't Celebrate Sundays Have You Been Around Wild Boys Dreamin In A Casket Shame
Only_in_f1 Messages 1,748 Mar 20, 2008 #2 PuTTe_TuTTe Anyone else listening to this swedish band? A few songs: We Don't Celebrate Sundays Click to expand... This is the only song ive ever heard from them. I was hooked on this song for a week or so but I didnt look into any of the other work they have done.
PuTTe_TuTTe Anyone else listening to this swedish band? A few songs: We Don't Celebrate Sundays Click to expand... This is the only song ive ever heard from them. I was hooked on this song for a week or so but I didnt look into any of the other work they have done.