Hardest thing to do in GT3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tercel_driver
  • 45 comments
  • 2,300 views
So far, the hardest thing is getting anything other than bronze on the licence tests. I've got all bronze, except for two silvers. I've got all the licences, I just haven't got any golds! And I'm not looking forward to the Yaris/Vitz race on Pro either.
 
Originally posted by Ih8Ricers
The hardest thing in this game... is that damn Seattle uphill turn with the Camaro.

Yeah, that was kind tough. I had a harder time, for some reason, on the Laguna downhill lefthand sweeper in the Skyline. I blew those cones away about 50 times...
 
Well, I haven't even touched the TT's, nonetheless tried the Roadster endurance... however, I would say the hardest part was learning when to brake on the uphill part of Seattle... brake too early, car ram into you. Brake too late, you go smashing into the barrier.
 
Ive gotta go with tokyo enduro its a pain in the asss!!!!!!!!!
 
hardest thing to do? lose. :) actually, the formula gt w/o an f1 car.

bringing back an old topic:)
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Trying to find the game after a drunken night out is THE hardest thing to do with GT3

God, I like to post a load of crap sometimes.

The hardest thing for me was that bloody licence test with the mines skyline going through those enlargening turns, except backwards.

Every other licence test is easy for me, compared to that one.
 
Hardest thing for me is trying to get gold in the S License. :irked:
 
I haven't actually had too much of a challenge in GT3 yet - but wait til I try the Vitz Pro... :nervous:
 
The Vitz Pro wasn't too hard. I'm a really bad with tuning, but I've even figured out how to do it, so anyone can.

The hardest thing for me is that last Time Trial. I still haven't beaten it, because the RGT can't turn fo shizz at anywhere above 50 mph.
 
vitz is easy...

pd cup in anything less than a lancer is hard!
 
Originally posted by Derf
The hardest thing for me is that last Time Trial. I still haven't beaten it, because the RGT can't turn fo shizz at anywhere above 50 mph.
I haven't tried that one yet; I'm still about 1.0xx" off the pace in the Tahiti Maze TT. But I know from experience that the RGT doesn't want you to be polite. Slap it around a little and see if it respects you a little more... or at least fears you enough to do what you want.
 
Originally posted by Derf
The Vitz Pro wasn't too hard. I'm a really bad with tuning, but I've even figured out how to do it, so anyone can.

The hardest thing for me is that last Time Trial. I still haven't beaten it, because the RGT can't turn fo shizz at anywhere above 50 mph.

Duke's right - you can get away with a fair bit of provocation, despite the car being rear-engined. Kerbs can also be used to help bring the rear around. There's a movie of one of the guys here doing an outrageous time in the time trial - might be worth a search - it defines 'barely legal'.
 
i think s licences lick testicles because they take ages, and you have to spend a few minutes every try... before finding out that you're nowhere near gold.

now THAT defines testicle licking frustration
 
Race Like The Wind while falling asleep because you only got 6 hrs of sleep the previous night.:lol: :p


*I'm dead if i don't get at least 7 hours of sleep per night.;) *
 
defintaely that stupid camaro IB or A liscense test. took 45 minutes to get gold on it, and when i did, i beat it by like .003 seconds.

the formula GT series was a breeze. all you gotta do is get a F/094 and youll whoop up on them. on midfeild, i was 9 seconds ahead on the first lap. even pitting every 5 laps, i stayed waay ahead of the competition.
 
yea, it is...i said w/o an f1 car. :)
 
Back