terminator363 Messages 4,797 Antarctica Oct 21, 2011 #1 I'm halfway watching this movie when I finish I will comment. Edit: Good movie. Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
terminator363 Messages 4,797 Antarctica Oct 21, 2011 #3 I like vigilante movies, but this one was very emotional. That's what I found interesting.
Ibonibo Premium Messages 5,439 Luxemburg Oct 21, 2011 #4 Yup, and that his caracter was so vunerable. You didn't know if he could complete his goals. One of my favorite scene was when he goes to buy weed or and a gun. That scene was soo good. And Micheal Caine is an awesome actor. Another good movie: very emotional and very sad but with loads of black humor is "Is anybody there" Excellent flic too Edit Damn it now I need to rewatch harry Brown.
Yup, and that his caracter was so vunerable. You didn't know if he could complete his goals. One of my favorite scene was when he goes to buy weed or and a gun. That scene was soo good. And Micheal Caine is an awesome actor. Another good movie: very emotional and very sad but with loads of black humor is "Is anybody there" Excellent flic too Edit Damn it now I need to rewatch harry Brown.
terminator363 Messages 4,797 Antarctica Oct 22, 2011 #5 *ibo* S3 Racer One of my favorite scene was when he goes to buy weed or and a gun. Click to expand... A gun.
*ibo* S3 Racer One of my favorite scene was when he goes to buy weed or and a gun. Click to expand... A gun.