Has any game ever made you so angry?

• Thread starter Acid X
  • 47 comments
I actually managed to pound my left button on the D-pad slightly so now everytime i race my car keeps on veering off to the left, ever so slightly.

this game is simple. alot of is it just relax and on the last lap just go easy. dont go at full speed or your going to hit everything 3 times. go slowish and avoid the cars, pilliars, cars, traffic, cars, walls, cars and the other cars.

Auto f^%$%ing Modellista.

I had these stupid wireless controllers. They worked great, except for occasionally cutting out and needing to be resynced.

So, I've just beat the first three races of a bloody hard series, and I'm on th efinal one, uphill on Rokko hill. I'm gettin gto the final corner, starting to turn, and....

The controller cuts out, sending me into the wall and letting the other guys pass me.

Seconds later, my controller is airborne. It flies through my door, across the hall, into the bathroom door, out the opposite bathroom door, and into my parents' room, where it hits the wall with a crash, splliting in two, sending buttons everywhere, and snapping the circutry.

In truth, it was less what happenned that my hatred of the worthless thing that caused the incident...

Another thing that REALLY pisses me off are the stupid vans in TXR3. They seem to be intent on cutting you off as often as possible. ANd when you hit one, it's like hitting a moving wall. You get stuck behing it, like you're magnetically attracted to it or something.

Fortunately, the game is otherwise good, and I really like my controller.

If you think the TXR03 vans hate you, dont play TXR0. I hated those goddamnted trucks. They DID really hate you. I would be on a racing, and the rival pases by his side, and when I am about to do it, he blocks me.

The TXR03 vans in contrast seem to be really friendly.

here are the top 3 games that piss me off

NFSU...why? Towards the end of the game the computer cheats, taking turns at 140 mph when i cant even take them at 120...and they use nos through the turn..wth??!!!?!!?!?! that pisses me off!!! and then how the traffic seems to get in your way when you are in first place and in the final section of the last lap.....boom...you crash..you lose...GRRR!!! i slammed my xbox control across the room..lucky it didnt break...thats about it..but it happened so much that this game takes the cake

Pro Race Driver Why? Because it Computer cars RAM you off the road when your doing good..THEY NEVER SPIN OUT EITHER...i broke my first control with that game..and yup..even my second...

Devil may cry....on hard...your hits an bullets take so little away..yet the enemies...not even the bosses...just the normal bad guys can kill you so easliy...in one combo...but the game is one of my fav...and i love it...

NFS:U was ok for the 1st 2 or 3 days but then got really easy and kinda boring. The thing that bothers me more about this game is the second time you beat it, nothing changes...I rekon you should unlock all the widebody kits. It just got really boring by the end and once you've got the skyline its over.

I would have to say that stuntman was the game that pissed me off the most, the levels were really difficult, and you really didn't have any freedom in that game to drive where you wanted to, and you couldn't race or anything like that.

This thread is just hilarious. *rofl*

Okay, now that I know, that I'm not alone with my problems, I will tell you some stories. *lol*

I played a 6 lap race in NFS:U and was in the lead. I was talking to my (now ex-)girlfriend on the phone and she kept on talking stuff, I didn't care about and so I played and played until I jumped over some stairs or something and literally did a Mc Twist, landed sideways and seeing all cars passing by like 10ft away from the finishing line. I was so freakin' upset, 'cause that happened like the 5th time in a row, so that I made weird noises, during trying to break my pad in two pieces, which I held above my head. Picture it! Anyways, my ex-girlfriend asked me something along the lines 'What's up with you?' and the only thing I could respond with was 'SHUT THE **** UP, *****!! SHUT THE **** UP, YOUR ****IN' STORIES PISS ME OFF, SHUT THE **** UP!!' ... She started to cry and hung up on me.

Another one happened at a friend's house, while we were playing Quake 3. We had a 100 Frags 1on1 and it was 99:99. Guess what happened, when I lost it. Do you recall that video in which this guy in his office kick's the s**t out of his comp? I must of looked the same way. At least my headphones were crashed afterwards.

Hmm, what else happened to me... back then on the SNES I broke several pads, 'cause they were pretty easy to ... uhm, destroy.

Two words for all of us: Anger management.

Anger Management...

I advise you to trade this game in and Buy Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3, its god to NFS:U. And NFS:U sucks.

Ah, saw it already twice. *lol*

Anyways, I'm about to buy TXR3 in the next days, though I don't think, NFS:U sucks. I still love dragracing against my friends online.

Blah..This game I think is what caused my high blood presure to go out the window. I had to replace a copy myself..I was on the 6 lap race..and couldn't win...I actually pulled open my ps2..took the NFS:U disk and stomped it into tiny pieces..and thats why my parents think I have anger issues..pfft. Lol, anyways..I took a long break and then bought it for pc. It took me awhile..but I finally beat it..without breaking it..although I think as many curse words as I said..I should get a spot in the world record book..lol.

Back