Has any new cars been added? or just VGT cars?

United States
ohio
beretta-gt88
I was wondering if we got any new cars? I haven't played for some time and was wondering if updating is worth it? I don't play online

It depends on the last time you played. I can't think of any new non-VGTs since the Nissan race cars were released during GT Academy last year.

That's a shame smh PD added car packs to GT5 and nothing to GT6 that's upsetting :( Well I guess GT6 is dead just as I thought so so sad :(

No new car as far as I know. I doubt there has been any DLC's as well (at least I haven't seen any for GT6). It's a shame because I was really wishing to drive the McLaren P1 in GT6 someday. Probably will be in GTSports or GT7.

That's a shame smh PD added car packs to GT5 and nothing to GT6 that's upsetting :( Well I guess GT6 is dead just as I thought so so sad :(
It's not necessarily dying, at least not from my point of view. It may be because they have been working on GTSports for a while. But yes, I agree, it's a shame there have been no DLC car.

Toyota TS-something hybrid, GT-R NISMO and that Nissan FWD LeMans car are the only cars that were ever "added" to the game apart from the VGT cars.

Toyota TS030 came with the game. GT-R NISMO LM is the FWD LeMans car. Nissan Zytek Greaves LMP2 car was new when they did last year's GT Academy.

Edit: maybe you mean the YouTube Nissan GT-R. Academy car too.

Last edited:
Back