Has any new cars been added? or just VGT cars?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by berettagt88, Mar 27, 2016.

1. berettagt88

berettagt88

I was wondering if we got any new cars? I haven't played for some time and was wondering if updating is worth it? I don't play online

2. cjr3559

cjr3559 Premium

It depends on the last time you played. I can't think of any new non-VGTs since the Nissan race cars were released during GT Academy last year.

3. berettagt88

berettagt88

That's a shame smh PD added car packs to GT5 and nothing to GT6 that's upsetting :( Well I guess GT6 is dead just as I thought so so sad :(

4. AlexBedard

AlexBedard

No new car as far as I know. I doubt there has been any DLC's as well (at least I haven't seen any for GT6). It's a shame because I was really wishing to drive the McLaren P1 in GT6 someday. Probably will be in GTSports or GT7.

It's not necessarily dying, at least not from my point of view. It may be because they have been working on GTSports for a while. But yes, I agree, it's a shame there have been no DLC car.

5. Aggserp4

Aggserp4

Toyota TS-something hybrid, GT-R NISMO and that Nissan FWD LeMans car are the only cars that were ever "added" to the game apart from the VGT cars.

6. coryclifford

coryclifford

Toyota TS030 came with the game. GT-R NISMO LM is the FWD LeMans car. Nissan Zytek Greaves LMP2 car was new when they did last year's GT Academy.

Edit: maybe you mean the YouTube Nissan GT-R. Academy car too.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016