Has anybody here used a poster printing service? (photo to poster)

ROAD_DOGG33J

Premium
United States
IL, USA
holyc0w1
holyc0w
I'm looking for a service to turn some of my racing, and possibly other, photos into posters. It would be about 12-20 inches at the longest edge to keep the cost down. Also, I'm not sure about the quality needed for the various sizes. It should be fine at those sizes.

I've searched for this online before. There were some reasonably priced options, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Has anybody used such a service or seen anybody that has?

I'll eventually get back to this. Need to check the options again. Hoping to summarize the options at some point, which is probably what I should have done when I looked at it the first time around.

So much for that research. I had to print some pictures at Walgreens. They had a 60% off for wall decor on the photo service. I went with 2 posters at 12x18. It wasn't one of their same day options, so I have to wait until the end of April to see how they turn out.

^ Your residency tells me: "Have you considered Costco?"

I don't have a membership, though it's an option. They are going online only for their photo center by the message on the site.

I picked up my posters today. They turned out fine, though I would've preferred if they were printed on the typical poster quality paper thin paper, which works with my usual scotch tape hanging. They are more of a photo poster now. Not sure I can do them justice without framing them.

I think part of what makes me think it should be framed is the matte finish. I don't remember it saying that on the site, but maybe I glossed over it. But yeah it seems that there's a bunch of services out there. Just saw posterburner.com, which also has decent prices.

Last edited:
Back