Has anyone ever been to a recording of Top Gear (UK)?

  • Thread starter Thread starter roflcoptor
  • 38 comments
  • 6,455 views
Did you see his stigness or not?
 
Did you see his stigness or not?

Stig was nowhere to be seen, maybe because there is no "new car fast lap" this week?

Maybe he gets CGI'd into the show, during post-production. :lol:
 
I've always wanted to go to one, unfortunately even if I had tickets there's a little body of water between here and there known as the Atlantic.

You've got a boat...
 
Some screengrabs from the show: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01qmn70/Top_Gear_Series_19_Episode_2/

2_zpsf069d159.jpg


3_zps21f2d2cb.jpg


4_zpsd3bee373.jpg


5_zps03545447.jpg


6_zps52095d2c.jpg


7_zps09a15d83.jpg
 
Could that be Hammond's lost twin :lol:?
 
That's awesome! I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for those frames and find you. Glad you had a good time and thanks for sharing this with us :cheers:
 
Did you really have to wear a big, red arrow above your head?
 
Did you really have to wear a big, red arrow above your head?

I was going to wear a green diamond, but apparently there'd be some copyright issues with a certain "sim" game franchise...? :p:lol:
 
Back