Has anyone here lied on the internet?

• Thread starter Nay2002
  • 62 comments
Everyone that doesn't believe Nay is
please raise your hand.

giphy.gif

I’m Kanye West’s long lost son.

I said it on the internet, so you have to believe me.

I am Kazunori Yamauchi, which means that I’m literally God himself. Also, nobody ever has lied on the Internet, and that’s a fact! And we all know we can’t argue with facts, right? :D

Nah guy exposed me for not being able to drive. I used the same name.
Which name is that?

I'm not. Only person i can think of that lied on the internet. Plus I'm just some 13 year old kid on there pc.
So, you lurked a ton, remembered M5Power whom hasn't been on GTP since 2013. That means that were about 9 y.o. when M5Power stopped posting. This also means that your were much younger when lurking and reading M5Power's post on GTP.

Mmmmm.
Ask+questions.JPG

Lurking a ton at that age? Three possibilities:
  1. You're a bad, bad boy and used the internet way too much, probably without your parents knowledge.
  2. You are lying again.
  3. You are pulling all of us a leg and we are all falling for it by posting and quoting you in this thread.

He posted after i responded.
Is this "He" @Famine? In that case it is logical that "He" basically said that you can't double post, except under certain circumstances. If this was not the case that would mean that "He" is a claifvoyant or a time traveler and reminded you that double posting is not allowed before you double posted.

he posted AFTER me..
If this "he" is me, I was reminding you that you double posted for the second time after you said you wouldn't do it again.

This feels like a thread that should have been made on GTP 15 years ago.... Almost a post whoring thread.

Plus if it was published on the internet it has to be true, the internet does not print any lies :-)

Which name is that?

So, you lurked a ton, remembered M5Power whom hasn't been on GTP since 2013. That means that were about 9 y.o. when M5Power stopped posting. This also means that your were much younger when lurking and reading M5Power's post on GTP.

Mmmmm.
Ask+questions.JPG

Lurking a ton at that age? Three possibilities:
  1. You're a bad, bad boy and used the internet way too much, probably without your parents knowledge.
  2. You are lying again.
  3. You are pulling all of us a leg and we are all falling for it by posting and quoting you in this thread.

Is this "He" @Famine? In that case it is logical that "He" basically said that you can't double post, except under certain circumstances. If this was not the case that would mean that "He" is a claifvoyant or a time traveler and reminded you that double posting is not allowed before you double posted.

If this "he" is me, I was reminding you that you double posted for the second time after you said you wouldn't do it again.
1. I was dialing up when my brother let me use the pc, and when my sister wasn't on the phone. My parents were clueless.
2. The name is my YouTube channel If you need to know, it was on discord.
3. I am a very bad boy :P

3. I am a very bad boy :P
4. You just double-posted again. :(

Like+ QuoteReply

Last edited:
Back