Has anyone hit B-Spec level 40 yet?

• Thread starter BKViper
  • 75 comments
To reach B-Spec level 40 are total out of line and insane. Cuz all you doing repeat again and again and again and not enough track challenges. So why create level 40 with not enough tracks to play. Total duh bozo!!!

As has been remarked upon, hitting L40 in B-spec is easy, so long as you're in a helpful remote race group.

I'm mid-39 in B-spec, and 27 in A-spec...

I got B-spec lvl 40 few moths back (and lvl 37 on A-spec)
Then my PS3 broke down and guess did I have backups on save games? Of course not!

I got my PS3 (or refurbished one) back from service and have been playing for a week now. B-spec is now level 25 and A-spec is 26.
Tomorrow I'll start grinding the first endurances.

Got level 40 last night. 2 drivers are at level 40. All b-spec races are golded, except the Nascar series (DAMMIT)...
Now I need to start remote racing...

My oldest Bob has been at level 40 for just over a month now, but none of my other drivers have reached that level yet.

Just a few minutes ago I finally reached level 40 in B-Spec.

Are you guys leveling up by re-racing races you have already done? I am out of races in B-Spec and am having to race races again and again to level-up my drivers. :yuck:

Are you guys leveling up by re-racing races you have already done? I am out of races in B-Spec and am having to race races again and again to level-up my drivers. :yuck:

Yes, like everyone else who has reached level 40 you will have to repeat races that you've already completed (Grinding). I've lost count of how many Nurburgring 4 hour endurance races i've done in B-Spec.

weigert, thank-you...I have a long ways to go I am just at level 31 and have been out of races for a while. I am trying to level up to 32 so I can start the endurance races in B-spec. So it is called "Grinding" ?

Grinding can refer to a couple of things, either winning the same race over and over in order to win money quickly, or to gain XP. If you keep repeating one of the races you're already won, then you should level up soon.

Back