Has anyone seen a Chevy Sliverado SST Concept in the UCD?

  • Thread starter Thread starter trangurismo
  • 11 comments
  • 875 views
Yes but i have no idea. There was one in the Online collectors dealership a while back. guess you missed your chance. :/
 
I bought one of these when I was fairly new and looking for a truck for the Truck event, and that was in the first week of December. Forgive me if memory doesn't serve me the greatest, but I believe it was around 90-95k. I haven't seen one in the UCD since.

It tuned nicely to over 900hp.
 
Its a very cheap truck for its rareness... I won the B-spec Truck challenge easily with it...

Guess i've seen it about 3 times if I remember correctly... Bought one last week...
 
FWIW, I first saw the Silverado listed in the Online Dealership then many game days later I saw it in the UCD...probably around day 600 but that doesnt mean much as we dont all start on game day one apparently
I used the Chevy SSR and did the usual hop up and it just was plain unfair to race it....pretty much pass the pack before the first turn then lap half the field without squalling a tire :D
my logic was to stay away from the long wheel base and weight of the crew cab and I have to say the SSR handled just like a car and did not feel heavy although it was
 
Last edited:
I've got one or two if I'm not much mistaken.. If you want one just send me a PM.
The car will not be stock tho'
 
It was in the OCD a few weeks ago...

The cost was around under 50k.
 
It will most likely be back in the OCD pretty soon, I've noticed they always have at least one (pretty sure it's two but not 100%) pickup truck for the sport truck race, and there aren't that many in the game. I'm sure it'll be back.
 
Back