Has PD given up?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ace_Man
  • 39 comments
  • 2,901 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the time I do other things than try to progress A or B-spec. I like to buy and try new cars and do time attacks and drift with them. That is basically what I would in real life if I had the money and no to try to compete in racing. The game part is only added bonus in GT for me. Of course I play other type of games also and appreciate different things compared to GT which is much more than "a game that I have to beat".
 
no dlc

game getting stall

fanboys want to bring up the earthquake as an excuse...

:indiff:

You and the OP are an idiot. Your lucky to be alive and in an area that hasnt just been hit by one of the biggest earthquakes on record... and your complaining because they wont spoon feed you DLC? **** off you nobber
 
no dlc

game getting stall

fanboys want to bring up the earthquake as an excuse...

:indiff:

Wow. A 9.0 earthquake and tsunami that killed well over 10,000 people is a pretty good excuse. Don't forget to remember the nuclear power plant on top of that. Even though it wasn't directly in Tokyo do you realize that the devastation it brought is taking resources from the entire country? That's a pretty imature way to look at all this.
 
Earthquakes as an excuse..? Really? That quake hit less than a month ago and you expect a country to recover that fast? C'mon this thread needs to be locked from the ignorance of some people here.
 
I sometimes feel like I was the only person on these forums who didn't have inflated expectations for GT5 :lol:

You guys should go play a modern FPS from the last 5 years with the typical benchmark of 10-15 hours of singleplayer gameplay. You're spoiled.
 
yes get mad people

so much MIRIN HERE

MIRIN?

MIRIN?

OR A M I RIN
 
I'm not sure if the earthquake stopped anything (I'm sire it did) but we don't know where in Japan PD's HQ is located.

Entity Name: Polyphony Digital Inc.
Established: April 2nd 1998
Location: Tobu Toyosu Bldg 2F., 1-10-19 Edagawa, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0051 Japan
 
People seem to think that Japan will recover on only a couple of weeks when they won't fully recover after a few years.
 
Make: More exciting races, with a very high payout!
 
no dlc

game getting stall

fanboys want to bring up the earthquake as an excuse...

:indiff:
Let's see YOU try to make DLC for a game when most of your country has been/is being affected by tsunamis and earthquakes. Better yet, go to Japan and make it yourself, as you seem to think that all of this is no big deal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back