Hatch-back RacesOpen 

• Thread starter IeUaN
  • 6 comments
Hi, ill follow your page, i just introduced some 14 cars for hot hatch racing, under the Wednesday thread, check it out under gt6 time trials and online racing page

what do you mean under 20k? oh you mean price ? hmm that would be cool, right now im just running any FF car that can use 287hp and 1220kg but you must use comfort hard tires, so basically the challenge is to find grip rather than be the fastest car in a straight line, but i like 2hr races myself, small races ill be interested in especially for hot hatch backs,

i have a 500 hp focus that i was not going to use even if i am allowed to is undrivable 5th gear wheel spin WTF ! and under 5000 rpm i got like 100 hp only and the turbo lag was freaking huge when i needed the boost i didn't have it :))
BTW the sprinter trueno is considered a hatchback cuz it's kind of a hatch i am not sure is considered as a hatch
add me on psn plz :RinKK575

i have a 500 hp focus that i was not going to use even if i am allowed to is undrivable 5th gear wheel spin WTF ! and under 5000 rpm i got like 100 hp only and the turbo lag was freaking huge when i needed the boost i didn't have it :))
BTW the sprinter trueno is considered a hatchback cuz it's kind of a hatch i am not sure is considered as a hatch
add me on psn plz :RinKK575
Hello rinkk575. Now that i am aware who you are i will add you on the playstation network. I apologize for not adding you recently as i was away from the forum for some time. A Ford Focus would be a perfect hatch-back for racing. I enjoy using only Comfort Hard tires. Is that something you would also be interested in, the use of the slippery comfort hard tires?

Back