Haul In The Lurkers For GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter VBR
  • 35 comments
  • 2,796 views
I just registered but i have been been a lurker a little before gt5 release and have been playing since gt1. This thread made me sign up.
 
Registered shortly after GT5 launched, eventually lagged and stopped visiting regularly. The weeks leading to GT6 brought me back and this thread finally got me to log back in. :)
 
Lurkers, please don't post unless you have something worthwhile to say that hasn't been said but all the other people in this forum who should be lurking.

Ignore him! ;) Post whatever you want you lurkers! :D
 
Hello from Norway,
usually lurking as I browse at work.
That said, I must say my thanks to all the people at GTPlanet and it's members for a godd site and service.
GT5 matrix was what caught my eye at first,and the reason for getting a account.

Simen
/Norway
 
Hello from Norway,
usually lurking as I browse at work.
That said, I must say my thanks to all the people at GTPlanet and it's members for a godd site and service.
GT5 matrix was what caught my eye at first,and the reason for getting a account.

Simen
/Norway

Welcome. To the Islan...

I mean,

Welcome to GTPlanet! :gtpflag:
 
Honestly, the signal to noise ratio here is pretty awful. The GT portions of this forum are the worst offenders. Useful info is often buried under mountains of trash.
 
Back