Have 0/0/0 cars, tickets, gears, mc's & horns

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobrius
  • 74 comments
  • 4,215 views
I've got a 1993 ticket for a 2009 ticket. Can also trade 1994 and 1998
 
I've got a 1993 ticket for a 2009 ticket. Can also trade 1994 and 1998

Oh, I just PM'd someone else about those last ones. If that don't work out maybe I can contact you later?
 
Oh, I just PM'd someone else about those last ones. If that don't work out maybe I can contact you later?

Yeah that's fine, I'll hold them. Is there anything else you want for a 09 ticket. Really want to get my hands on at least one
 
Yeah that's fine, I'll hold them. Is there anything else you want for a 09 ticket. Really want to get my hands on at least one

Well I can't send before Dec.12. If you want a '09 on that date we could trade for some matte paints?
 
Well I can't send before Dec.12. If you want a '09 on that date we could trade for some matte paints?

Not a problem waiting 👍
 
I have 2003, would you like to trade for a 1988 on 13 Dec?
 
I like being classified as a good trader!
 
Updated my page and is now open for some trading.
 
Cobrius, you should hook up with PeyoEuskadi for trading, if you're still looking for bits and bobs, he's as bad as you...
 
Nah, I'm done trading. I have everything I want.
 
Back