Have 0/0/0 cars, tickets, gears, mc's & horns

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobrius
  • 74 comments
  • 4,215 views
I have the following tickets:
1942
1944
1949
1958
1965
1966
1969
1979
1981
1988

I'll trade you any 7 of the above for your:
1978
1980
1999
2006
2007
2008
2009

I can trade from the 14th onwards:tup:
 
I have the following tickets:
1942
1944
1949
1958
1965
1966
1969
1979
1981
1988

I'll trade you any 7 of the above for your:
1978
1980
1999
2006
2007
2008
2009

I can trade from the 14th onwards:tup:

This is good, I'll take:
1949
1958
1965
1966
1969
1979
1981

I put you on the schedule from 15th to 21st. :cheers:
 
Last edited:
I have a 1991 ticket, wanna trade it for your 1970 ticket, tomorrow (November 5th) perhaps?

My PSN is "ANNIHILATOR90".
 
I have a 1991 ticket, wanna trade it for your 1970 ticket, tomorrow (November 5th) perhaps?

My PSN is "ANNIHILATOR90".

I'll send FR right away so we can trade tomorrow.
 
oh, thanks for the 1970 ticket, good trade ;)
 
I have '88 ticket, will trade it for your '92 or '54
 
I have '88 ticket, will trade it for your '92 or '54

I'm not free until 22nd, if you're okay with that I'll put you up on the schedule, and are you sure you want me to choose between '92 and '54?
 
1962 and 1968 on 11/10 and 11/11 coming from me.
 
I'm not free until 22nd, if you're okay with that I'll put you up on the schedule, and are you sure you want me to choose between '92 and '54?

I'm free 11/23, I want the '54 ticket, deal?

👍
 
I'm free 11/23, I want the '54 ticket, deal?

👍


I was editing the OP while you wrote this. Already have the 1988 scheduled, sorry. Do you have any other B'day ticket I need?
 
I was editing the OP while you wrote this. Already have the 1988 scheduled, sorry. Do you have any other B'day ticket I need?

Nop :( I'll check my schedule and see if I can get one of those tickets you're missing 👍
 
highly appreciated if you can send the right ticket "intermediate rally ticket" again since you sent the wrong one
 
I got lv 24, lv 23, ticket 1000 tickets. I can trade.
 
Nop :( I'll check my schedule and see if I can get one of those tickets you're missing 👍

I can get the 19 67 and 19 70 tickets, a lot of people like those. They contain rare, and expensive cars.
 
Hey, I got a free slot the 29th.
If someone needs something in return for a ticket here's your chance for a quick trade.
I'm still missing a few tickets.
 
Hey mate, I could send you a 1997 ticket for a 2009 ticket.
 
Hey mate, I could send you a 1997 ticket for a 2009 ticket.

Great, I'll put you on the schedule for the 29th then, will also send FR now.
 
1969 (12/01) and 1974 (12/02) you can mark pending from me. 👍
 
Last edited:
1969 (12/01) and 1974 (12/02) you can mark pending from me. 👍

Thank you Sir! :bowdown:
Be sure to let me know if I can help you out.
 
I'll trade you the 1982 ticket for the Triumph Spitfire British Racing Green please.
 
I'll trade you the 1982 ticket for the Triumph Spitfire British Racing Green please.

Okay that will be on December 09 for me then.
 
I can do the other three you have listed there for a 49,54 & 58..........PM if interested
 
Back