Have there been any moments where GT5's seemingly brain-dead AI surprised you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 34 comments
  • 2,511 views
I think it's so stupid when people think they can barge into the line of another car and think they have track position.
 
I think it's so stupid when people think they can barge into the line of another car and think they have track position.

Kinda like on the freeway?
 
I noticed that the AI seems to get back at you like it does in Forza.
 
Only in the FGT championship did they seem somewhat alive and trying to race, otherwise no.
Have to agree with you there. Except for the Nurb GP Course where lap after lap after lap they spin out on that second last corner >.<
 
Have to agree with you there. Except for the Nurb GP Course where lap after lap after lap they spin out on that second last corner >.<

I actually got caught up in one of those spins, made for an interesting fight back to first:tup:
 
Back