Have to shave off 0.002 more, for gold.

  • Thread starter Thread starter brennvinseilas
  • 15 comments
  • 1,603 views
Messages
49
Messages
steldiablito
Just saying,
back to gold all licences, but seem to take some time..
But fun it is!
 
Good luck. I remember when I was golding them all I was 0.004 away, 0.002 must feel even worse! Keep at it, you'll get there. :)
 
Yeah!
Got all the time in the world, and think about what a magnificent driver ill be when I finish them all, amazing :-)

And thanks.
 
Wow, I thought being 0.01 from the B5 gold was bad. Which one are you .0002 from golding?
 
Getting all licence gold isnt the hard part if you ask me.

Gran Tour all gold or Vettel all gold is far more challenging at least for me.
 
Wow, I thought being 0.01 from the B5 gold was bad. Which one are you .0002 from golding?
Its just one of the B-, yet, maybe 6 or 7..

Was stupid enough to grind all 1-9 gold, whitout saving in between.. lol
Now B-10 froze before opening the nice Indy Superspeedway.
Back to nr 1 again i guess... :)

Getting all licence gold isnt the hard part if you ask me.

Gran Tour all gold or Vettel all gold is far more challenging at least for me.

Vettel i have to practis a lot to get done for sure, Gran Tour was easy for me atleast, dunno why, golded every race the first try, it was a nice and challaging event, but I somhow fixed it.. :)
 
ic 1 26.700 gold :P was really hard test for me... tried 100 times^^
 
Guess I will grind it back fast, now that i just had them all, but the last.

My livingroom is freezing cold, didnt want to turn it off, tought heat was a issue, now I dont belive that anymore..

Remember I has issues whit some licences the first time I just ran thru them to get min. bronce, this might be too hard for a old dude like me, but will sure give it a try..
 
I found the hardest to be ib-3, the slolom with the toyota. goal was 18.5. I got 18.56, 18.58, then next complete pass i got 18.497. I had to have done this test at least 100 times.
 
There is one, I think it's an ic license with a Nissan (350Z?) through the double hairpin at Indy.... I spent almost an hour on that one and didn't gold it.... YET!
 
+1 for the slalom with the Toyota. Struggled to silver it with a DS3, not even going to attempt gold without a wheel
 
I went back this week and golded the remaining ones, and they really weren't that bad for the most part. One of them I did get EXACTLY the target time, and I was thinking "I'd better get a trophy!" Finally the gold trophy popped up and I breathed a sigh of relief and moved on to the next one.
 
Vettel i have to practis a lot to get done for sure, Gran Tour was easy for me atleast, dunno why, golded every race the first try, it was a nice and challaging event, but I somhow fixed it.. :)

Wow you golded every grand tour event on the first try? You saved yourself a boatload of frustration however you managed to do that!
 
I am having trouble with the Lambo around the 180 hairpin statue in Rome. Maybe its because I need to turn off TC, it just won't drift as I want it to! Either I understeer to DQ, or I lose my bumper to the statue, very frustrating, but lately I came up with a plan in my head to gold this one.
 
hmmm, Im not as good as i hoped, this will take a lot of time, but its a great pleasure to gold **** :) , B=gold, now on to the next :)

Aiming for a 0.001 shave off now... ha ha

(ok, so I cant say ****)
 
On multiple occassions I've been .001 from gold, including the Aston Martin braking challenge, ISF Sarthe corner challenge, and more. Just try to replicate your previous ghost. It's just down to luck at that point.
 
Back