Have you ever run out of gas in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jujubean
  • 34 comments
  • 6,802 views

Have you ever run out of fuel in GT5?


  • Total voters
    58
I got it, I don't know why people are so tightly wound.
 
I never run out of fuel in GT5 nor in the real life... I'm very carefull (paranoid?) about this :D
 
Have I ever ran out of fuel?
Yes.

Where?
Indy 500

What car?
X2010

Why?
I thought I could do one more lap.
 
I got to ASpec level 30 and BSpec level 30 before I ran out of gas.
 
If cars had properly sized fuel tanks (instead of standard 100 liters fuel tanks for every cars - by the way this messes up performance and weight balancement on lighter cars) or if fuel load was selectable, it would've been easier to run out of fuel in GT5.

Answering the OP, a couple times in B-spec mode.
 
Back