Have you finished it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter djroetz
  • 15 comments
  • 1,338 views
Messages
41
Have you actually finished GT5 100%?

If so, how much time a day have you spent on the whole GT5. This also includes all challenges and Licenses gold.
 
I'm currently 97%, just have 6 more races to do altogether and the Vettle Challenge which won't even be attempted again until I get my wheel.
 
I think a lot of us are at 97% now.

As for doing all gold. I doubt I will bother anytime soon as I am really not that interested in taking the time to Gold all the driving tests. To much effort for the reward given.
 
I'm only around 71% and think its gonna slow down dramatically now. I have 2 non-endurance events left and both are very long (Dreamcar and FormulaGT), and I just don't have time during the week to play that long (or as long as the endurance races take). I'm probably gonna head online and try my hand out there, also hope for more bonus races to get me closer to the Vettel Challenge.
 
i have got all gold from the beginner to the one below extreme (forgot what it was called) and i have nearly done all the licence tests but in silver and bronze..one or two in gold..and have nearly 50% of trophies
 
So no one has actually really finished it, cos of time and all.. I completely understand, thats why i was asking. Cos i just dont have the time to do all this and spend about 5 hours a day on GT. And im also not letting my 2nd GEN PS run over nite while pausing through a 24 ENDURANCE.
 
i'm 98 percent done and only have 3 events to finish. the 24hr nurburg in a-spec and both 24hr races in b-spec. as for gold i'm about 50 percent gold and the rest silver or bronze. i put in over forty hours a week in the game but then again i work nights.
 
I saw one who had completed the game in a-spec, winning the last event, the Nürburgring 24hr race. He had the gold trophy (Gold standard), but missed a few levels in b-spec to get the game to 100%.
 
pretty sure I'm at 96%, have to do A spec = formula GT cup, tsukuba 9hr, le-mans 24, nurburg 24, and in B spec have to do Nur 24.

43 gold and 17 silver for licences, Bronze on Vettel with no assists. (wheel DFGT)

I have B spec going round the clock at the moment as need him leveled to be able to even compete in the signature edition B spec lucky dip races.......

But have not got the time to be finishing all of the A spec enduros, might need to take some annual leave
 
Yes 97% is the current number for almost all of us.

101.005 km driven

Still Need to Finish Second 24h race in B and A spec, so this will probably push % bar 3% further. Because every thing else is done in Gold.
 
dang,im still at 52%..but almost done with aspec
on to bspec next =(
 
Over 101.000 km driven? Well, that's a lot! I'm at 32.000 km now, and 94% completed, A-spec 30.5, B-spec 29.8 - long way to go :crazy::scared:
 
Its amazing how everyone complains about the game but so far 0.01% of us have only finished the game so far, if so much..

SO all in all, its a good sim. Im busy with BSPEC comp now and is seriously difficult, keep coming in 1st place but with horrible times.
 
What's the difficulty in B-spec? My Bob even won the complete FGT and that annoying Vintage-car race at Cote d'Azur for me, while I'm not able to win them in A-spec at the moment
 
Im at 97% also maybe my girlfriend will treat me to a nice wheel for valentines day or something :p
 
I'm still at 97% and will be for alteast another 5-6 days I think. Currently grinding to level 40 from 37 doing 24hr Le Mans.
 
Back