Have you hacked your GT5 game save data? [Private Poll]

Have you ever altered your GT5 game save file outside of the game?

• Yes

Votes: 86 42.4%
  • No

Votes: 117 57.6%

• Total voters
The wider wheel base and "meaner engine sound." Meaning you swapped out the engine and chassis which gives it different characteristics. These traits could put you at an advantage over other players.

If you swap engines and the new engine has a different power curve than the original, PP will automatically change to accomodate that. If you use a better chassis with more grip, PP will accomodate that too. If you add hidden downforce, same thing. Back when you could use the grip multiplier, it also affected PP. Other than outrageously high HP that makes the PP go down, there is no way to gain a PP advantage through hybriding, at least not that I found and I tried hard to do so:sly:

Technically, yes I have hacked my game save, but I didn't use it in the game. I was just to test some WRS stuff 👍

Surprising to see most people haven't.

Jerome

Yes, and I'm still doing it in 2.15. I don't want to have to grind my way Through the game for credits, I want to buy cars and upgrades without limits on my time. I want to tune my suspension so it's the best it can be. Not waste time on races that are boaring as hell. I also modded my save so that my lvl B spec is 40. That way I don't have to spend time lvling up. Go ahead and ban me, all I want is to have FUN!

Also, remember this; one persons trash is another's treasure!

Sure did. If I ever get the energy to care about GT5 again (hard to do after I lost another PS3 hard drive), I'm also going to update it to the latest hybrid-capable version (2.12?) and play it exclusively to do so; just like I did with GT3 for a few years.

Sure did. If I ever get the energy to care about GT5 again (hard to do after I lost another PS3 hard drive), I'm also going to update it to the latest hybrid-capable version (2.12?) and play it exclusively to do so; just like I did with GT3 for a few years.

2.11 would be the way to go :) when grip and power multiplier still works.

2.11 would be the way to go :) when grip and power multiplier still works.
I sure do miss that grip multiplier...it was the great equalizer..you could turn a 69' Vette that sounded like a 69' Vette and handled like an HSC, and be within the PP limitations without gaining an advantage, just leveling the playing field. The good old days:bowdown:

Yes, I hacked my GT5 game savedata. But only for fun purposes, son no online racing/playing with Hybrid cars. For example: I made a Monster Truck sized Nissan GT-R, was pretty funny. Or a Aventador that ran 1,064kph. Great times...
Or I made a Dodge Viper and fitted a NASCAR engnine in it. Monsterous machine.

Just because some "idiots" hacked their GT5 save game, we all couldn't import the cars to GT6... :/

So, no I did not...but I could easily!
Why do it, when you can train more & become better... :D

I have not, but then I don't play online. HOWEVER, I would LOVE to "mod" my save for my son so that I can unlock all of the cars and tracks. Is there any way to "mod" the save that would accomplish this whether or not it also modded the licenses, etc.? I do not have a "modded" console, and my console is US version. Any info or willingness to "tutor" me would be highly, highly appreciated!

I have not, but then I don't play online. HOWEVER, I would LOVE to "mod" my save for my son so that I can unlock all of the cars and tracks. Is there any way to "mod" the save that would accomplish this whether or not it also modded the licenses, etc.? I do not have a "modded" console, and my console is US version. Any info or willingness to "tutor" me would be highly, highly appreciated!

Google is your friend.™

Latest Posts

Back