having issues

• Thread starter weed37
  • 31 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
waynejones37
hey guys for all that know me as waynejones37 i am having major issues with my ps3 atm i keep getting booted outta lobby in ferrari ch but i dont get booted from the playstaton network this i find strange it could be that the irish servers r down or having issues i have phoned sony today they said they will contact me tommrrow i wont hold my breath :) hope to be back up and racing soon

Hey WayneJones37!! RaceVW14 here :)

I don't know what the problem is but I can tell you I see more strange things when I'm racing you than at any other time so I'd guess you may have a problem with your ISP.

Try posting this at the Eutechnyx forums & see what they have to say.

I hope you get it figured out because we have had some epic races & they would be even better without all the weirdness!

Whenever i have raced you the lag on your car has been the worst i have seen in FC, as bad as being 3 seconds in front to 5 seconds behind then back to being in front again all in a split second, car jumps all over the place even landing on top of mine!

Same here wayne your car dose tend to "hop" about quite a bit with lag, it allways has done even in some one on one races we've had in the past. perhaps it's time to take the hammer to your connection. Irish servers are problomatic at times but your is particularly bad.

Owen

Odd indeed. I've noticed the same thing. I remember racing with you a few months back and the lag was so bad that as your car was blinking and stuttering, it appeared to be teleporting around the track. Your car was jumping forward, backward, left and right 20m at a time and I had no idea where you actually were. One second you seemed to be right on my front bumper then quite a distance ahead, then left then right, etc. And at another point it was first bouncing up and down and then it stopped bouncing all together and appeared to hover in the air and was actually gliding around the track about 2m in the air. I even made a post about this at the time (to lazy to find it now). I've never experienced laggy behavior so bad with anybody else.

From everything Eutechnyx have been willing to admit, I believe it may a latency issue between you and your ISP. You can have sufficient bandwidth but a slow ping speed will still cause this kind of behavior.

well after a awfull amount of calls to my isp i have found out that there "is noise on my line"???????? and it is causing the lag and online issues i will have a enginere come to my place fix this issue and setup my network in a way that i have no issues :) i cant believe after all this time and after all my calls to them this is only coming to light now ffs these guys in ireland are still stuck in a time warp lol if i lived in remote places of ireland i would still need to use dial up :( so fingers crossed that issues will sort out soon and back to great racing

btw i recieved a email from Eutechnyx telling me that because of all the issues they r accecpting my late request for supercar challange :) WoOt:)

Congratulations! It's always a pleasure to race (and talk) to you, now if we get to see your car on the tarmac it will be even better. And of course if we see you off track we will know that you messed up! ;)

PS - Find those bugs in SCC and do it quick, we need that game out! 👍

That's great news, now lets just hope they get it fixed soon!

well i got it fixed hurray got new router today and isp came and set it up for me wOot just played first race online and no issues thank christ i was going outta my head not been able to play online but now things are fixed and i am in racing form so comeonnnnnn u guys lets get racing :)

Punctuation is your friend. Please use some in your posts. Thanks.

Is that all u do.... (no offence but ) u remind me of an old teacher of mine :) And she used to try to correct me all time too, but it turns out i have dislexia so not my fault :(

Ah, the old "I have dyslexia" card. :rolleyes: Are you sure you've not just got "I'm lazy and can't be bothered to type properly"?

For a SUPER MODERATOR u act like a child what u just said to me has offended me big time and u will be reported for it

why i would make up something like that i dont know... it is the act of a child but i am 38 not a kid so please stop making fun its not funny and again u will be reported for this i dont think u should have supermod status for the way u have acted towards me

If you have dyslexia, how come your spelling is fine?

I have asked u to stop 2 times now. Just go away please. i am not going to continue this stupid chat.... u dont even know me so ...........

don't waste your time wayne with this guy just forget him 👍

Yeah dude good idea he is a child i dont intend to reply anymore...He has been reported 3 times in total wonder how long till he gets warned for his conduct towards other users...... What happened u today i thought u were up for an *** kicking on fc :P

I'm having lots of problems with my ISP this weekend with some weird ps3 errors. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to race the Killer but fortunately for that race my connection worked fine. I called my ISP to see what's going on but you know the usual answer! How I miss my older ISP unfortunately the building I live it's not their area and I'll have to wait until November to move to a 10MB connection as they won't let me upgrade until the current contract is still on. LOL what am I doing here telling you all this>?!!! LOL guess it's just letting it out LOL!!!

It seems the going thing at the moment isp issues they r all noObs if u ask me we did not have as many issues in the days of dialup lol

Yeah dude good idea he is a child i dont intend to reply anymore...He has been reported 3 times in total wonder how long till he gets warned for his conduct towards other users...... What happened u today i thought u were up for an *** kicking on fc :P
My question still remains. In case you've forgotten it was...

daan
If you have dyslexia, how come your spelling is fine?

We have staff members with great experience of dyslexia and I'm sure they will post their opinions in due course.

You can decide to ignore my question, but then we will be forced to take action against you for breaking at least 2 parts of the AUP

* You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.
* No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums. All messages must be posted in English.

Dude go away i will not answer your stupidd questions why this is important to you i will never know u r a mod behave in a mod way please what is the issue i dont know but you have your knickers in a twist and as for warning me for having not answered your question is an abuse of your position

We have staff members with great experience of dyslexia and I'm sure they will post their opinions in due course.

Ask and you shall receive...

I have a pretty strong case of Dyslexia. Although, special training and conditioning has lessened the effects of this disorder, I still have to deal with the base problems associated with Dyslexia.

Poor grammar is never due to Dyslexia. It just isn't. Problems with spelling (puting some words/numbers backwards, etc...) is a clear indication of such a disorder (as daan has already noted).

weed37: Drop it. You are acting like a child. Trying to play off your lack of grammar as due to Dyslexia is an insult to those of us who actually suffer from Dyslexia. If you do have it, I suggest you do a bit more research on the effects and/or symptoms. Furthermore, If you cannot adhere to the rules and regulations of this forum, you will be asked to leave. Simple as that.

;)

well u know what u can do i did not start this and i did ask him 2 times so what if we all dont spell right i have already asked for him to stop he contuined to do os yes i have had some training not lots though because training costs money i did not start this thered for a flame war i started it cause i was having issuse and was looking for some advice i guess i should of not bothered

Last edited:
well u know what u can do i did not start this and i did ask him 2 times so what if we all dont spell right i have already asked for him to stop he contuined to do os yes i have had some training not lots though because training costs money i did not start this thered for a flame war i started it cause i was having issuse and was looking for some advice i guess i should of not bothered

Or you should not have agreed to the AUP if you had no intention of sticking to it.

Alternatively, you could spellcheck your posts before you make them - after all, if you're trying to get a point across, is it not worth your time to get it across is the most legible manner possible?

I'll add that your posts don't contain any classic hallmarks of dyslexia, but they do contain several classic hallmarks of intense laziness. I've spent a while working with dyslexic kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back