Having problems online

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtr35pect
  • 4 comments
  • 498 views
Messages
2
United States
United States
Messages
gtr35pect
So I've had the game sense the first day it's came out. The problem I'm having is that every time i enter a session and go into the game there is always people i can not see. If the lobby says it has 10 players in it then i enter the track and then it shows there are less. Then people always kick me cause i can not see all the cars and the cars that i can not see can also not see me. Although all the other people in the session can see us. I don't think my internet the problem as it is 30mbs download and 10mbs upload. Whats going on?
 
I had this in GT5 and put it down to a bad internet connection. Haven't been online much with 6 but when i have i haven't had this problem yet. I hope it hasn't happened as a result of the new update. Hope somebody knows why it does happen because it's what stopped me playing online in the last game.
 
So I've had the game sense the first day it's came out. The problem I'm having is that every time i enter a session and go into the game there is always people i can not see. If the lobby says it has 10 players in it then i enter the track and then it shows there are less. Then people always kick me cause i can not see all the cars and the cars that i can not see can also not see me. Although all the other people in the session can see us. I don't think my internet the problem as it is 30mbs download and 10mbs upload. Whats going on?
You have to reboot your entire home network.
 
Try what's described here, if restarting your router and modem doesn't work. Hardwiring (and/or setting up DMZ) is probably the best solution(s) if you haven't already done so. 👍
 
Yeah tried restarting my network and connecting to the internet with ethernet. Still does not always work.
 
Back