C colic Messages 97 Dec 2, 2010 #1 My friend wanted me to do a vid of the TVR Tamora round the ring so thought I would share it here as well. Nothing special was using a G25 ABS1 TCS 1. First lap ever round in that car. [YOUTUBEHD]-4SSyAB4Pyc[/YOUTUBEHD]
My friend wanted me to do a vid of the TVR Tamora round the ring so thought I would share it here as well. Nothing special was using a G25 ABS1 TCS 1. First lap ever round in that car. [YOUTUBEHD]-4SSyAB4Pyc[/YOUTUBEHD]
C colic Messages 97 Dec 2, 2010 #5 If anyone has any request for a car and a track then I am happy to do it
gtracedriver (Banned) Messages 603 Dec 4, 2010 #6 colic If anyone has any request for a car and a track then I am happy to do it Click to expand... What about suzuka ? a nice premium car is dry in nice quality video
colic If anyone has any request for a car and a track then I am happy to do it Click to expand... What about suzuka ? a nice premium car is dry in nice quality video
C colic Messages 97 Dec 4, 2010 #7 gtracedriver What about suzuka ? a nice premium car is dry in nice quality video Click to expand... Will do one tonight love Suzuka as a track. Any recommendations on a car?
gtracedriver What about suzuka ? a nice premium car is dry in nice quality video Click to expand... Will do one tonight love Suzuka as a track. Any recommendations on a car?
Magganaaowk Messages 57 Messages Manganish Dec 4, 2010 #8 colic Will do one tonight love Suzuka as a track. Any recommendations on a car? Click to expand... Chevrolet Camaro Iroc-z
colic Will do one tonight love Suzuka as a track. Any recommendations on a car? Click to expand... Chevrolet Camaro Iroc-z
C colic Messages 97 Dec 5, 2010 #9 Magganaaowk Chevrolet Camaro Iroc-z Click to expand... Is this car available in Arcade mode? (I have not checked) I looked in GT Mode and was not there as it is a concept car? How do you unlock it?
Magganaaowk Chevrolet Camaro Iroc-z Click to expand... Is this car available in Arcade mode? (I have not checked) I looked in GT Mode and was not there as it is a concept car? How do you unlock it?
Magganaaowk Messages 57 Messages Manganish Dec 5, 2010 #10 hmm i don´t know , i do not have the game yet . thx anyways !
C colic Messages 97 Dec 5, 2010 #11 Managed to find the car in used car dealership got lucky there!!! Done a vid of it and two others here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4257226#post4257226
Managed to find the car in used car dealership got lucky there!!! Done a vid of it and two others here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4257226#post4257226
Magganaaowk Messages 57 Messages Manganish Dec 5, 2010 #12 colic Managed to find the car in used car dealership got lucky there!!! Done a vid of it and two others here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4257226#post4257226 Click to expand... Great thx man for the vid
colic Managed to find the car in used car dealership got lucky there!!! Done a vid of it and two others here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4257226#post4257226 Click to expand... Great thx man for the vid
D dolphiii Messages 12 Messages DolphIII Dec 10, 2010 #13 I bought the Tamora last night. I could not get the car to turn and the the braking zone was long to me for a lightweight car. Was not impressed with it, so in time I am to spend some money on it and see if I get any better
I bought the Tamora last night. I could not get the car to turn and the the braking zone was long to me for a lightweight car. Was not impressed with it, so in time I am to spend some money on it and see if I get any better