HDI Fap Team total 10

  • Thread starter Thread starter LTKapal
  • 20 comments
  • 745 views
Messages
95
Messages
LTKapal
Tell me what you need / want i may have it
( Note do not ask for x10's I hate them so never any)
I Have 2 chrome chips too
 
I need a Mazda RX-7 LM or a Mitsubishi Super Touring.

I have a fully tuned 908 Team Total with 0 miles. Can trade today.
 
Don't have either and id preferably have an untuned one sorry
 
I have an untuned one, please take a look at my trading thread and we'll find something to make a deal, I guess. :)
 
i have most of the JGTC Cars, ( any in particular you want )
the LM Roadgoing
Celica GTFour rallycar
GT By citreon racecar
all available to trade today
 
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00
RX-7 LM Race Car
RX-7 LM Race Car '01
RX-8 Concept LM Race Car #55
Falken GT-R Race Car #44 '04

One of those, preferrably the Viper or the Falken. :)
 
Traded all those last week :indiff:
i have a
Storm V12 Race Car '99
350Z Concept LM Race Car

couldnt help but notice those on your list
 
I have both the 908's stock.
 
I Need 2 team totals so what cars you looking for?
 
I Need 2 team totals so what cars you looking for?

I have 1 Team Total and 1 Team Oreca, I don't have 2 of them sorry, but if you still want to trade though Im looking for race cars, LMP.
 
Your team total for a GT By citreon racecar, FGT?
also whats the mileage like
 
Last edited:
Your team total for a GT By citreon racecar?
also whats the mileage like

Don't know about the mileage but its not much, and I already have a Citroen Race Car.
 
I have a Peugeot 908 Team Total, 0miles, what other LM cars do you have?
 
I Didn't even know you could mod a FGT

Its Orangey Red and already has chassis and engine rebuild done
 
I Didn't even know you could mod a FGT

Its Orangey Red and already has chassis and engine rebuild done

Nice, I will trade with another guy in about 8 hours so I can only trade tomorrow if that's fine for you?
 
Mate, I can't trade until the 9th, because of the '1 a day' trade rule...hate it lol! So that's not a problem.

I've already got a Speed 8, anything else?
 
Not that I would be willing to trade sorry
 
Back