K kitchenboy3 Messages 301 Messages kitchenboy3 Nov 29, 2010 #1 Hi guys, anyone using this feature with the camera, and if yes is it worth the investment.
CloneHead Messages 1,333 DK Messages ZombieInfected Nov 29, 2010 #2 From what I've read it only works in Arcade and Practice mode. Worth the money? Well, I'm not getting a camera just for that.
From what I've read it only works in Arcade and Practice mode. Worth the money? Well, I'm not getting a camera just for that.
hardvibes Messages 5,095 Val d'Orcia,Tuscany Messages ACR HardVibes Nov 29, 2010 #3 CloneHead From what I've read it only works in Arcade and Practice mode. Worth the money? Well, I'm not getting a camera just for that. Click to expand... For now...
CloneHead From what I've read it only works in Arcade and Practice mode. Worth the money? Well, I'm not getting a camera just for that. Click to expand... For now...
Gaz Vonhammer Messages 374 Nov 29, 2010 #4 kitchenboy3 Hi guys, anyone using this feature with the camera, and if yes is it worth the investment. Click to expand... If you can guaranty good and even lighting yes.I'm looking into apex's,checking mirrors,it's cool. But it does need to be active in GT mode,my G25 is packed and I don't have spare buttons for look left/right any more.
kitchenboy3 Hi guys, anyone using this feature with the camera, and if yes is it worth the investment. Click to expand... If you can guaranty good and even lighting yes.I'm looking into apex's,checking mirrors,it's cool. But it does need to be active in GT mode,my G25 is packed and I don't have spare buttons for look left/right any more.