Belgium
bramturismo

head2headtitle3xc.jpg

competitors0en.jpg

h2hthemelogodub.jpg
h2hversus5ih.jpg
h2hthemelogotune.jpg

details3kt.jpg

Choose your side! Do you like cars modded with unique wheels and a stance designed purely for style, or tuned cars with mods to aid performance? GT4 doesn't let you 'modify' your cars as such so it's up to you to make them look right using the options available to you (wheels, spoilers, etc.)

locations1nc.jpg

Anywhere

There will be two polls at the beginning of every week.
Each poll will have a top ten for that "competitor".
These polls will last for five days.
A final poll containing the winners from both polls will last 2 days.
You must post your final entry in red letters, ex. “Final Entry”.
Previews may be used, but may be no bigger than 300*400 pixels.
You may have two HM's if a preview image is not used.
You may change your Final Entry once (make it clear you did).
Edit out your original entry, or make it clear it is no longer "Final".
Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack.
Photo-editing adjustments allowed:
Brightness/Contrast/Levels
Colour/Saturation adjustments
Cropping/Resizing
Blur/Sharpen adjustments
Smoothing/Smudging adjustments
Dodge/Burn
Noise filters
Gradients
Add Text/Border
Clone Stamp (for watermark removal only)

deadline0xh.jpg

June 24th

previouswinner4it.jpg

themeoptionsww0.jpg

Need a theme idea? Click here!

Last edited:
Basically it's the slammed Euro look against tuned cars. Low and slow or fast and wild.

I really like this theme. I hope I can get in on this one. I have not entered this comp yet since its resurgence. :(

i still don´t get it...:confused:
could someone pls explain the theme in easy words to me??:D
thanks in advance

i still don´t get it...:confused:
could someone pls explain the theme in easy words to me??:D
thanks in advance
Basically, one side is cars with stance (ride height) and wheels and wings and etc. made for looks. The other side is cars with parts tuned for performance. Form versus function, in other words.

Explain the theme to me as well. i'm confused
hahaha, i´m glad i´m not the only one :D

thanks MinoltaMan,... so what does the Toyota Celica TRD Sports stand for, form or function? i´m asking because i think i´ll choose that car

thanks MinoltaMan,... so what does the Toyota Celica TRD Sports stand for, form or function? i´m asking because i think i´ll choose that car
Well, it depends on what kind of wheels/tires it has and the stance (mess around with the ride height). Black track wheels (like on this Evo) and R5's would be for the "function" side, while multi-spoked showy wheels (like on this Saleen) would be for the "form" side. Also the location, photo travel would suit the car focusing on looks, while a performance-focused car would be more at home on a track.

Last edited:
so it's JDM or Sex spec (or what ever it's called in other parts of the world).

Man, I'm a JDM person through and through. I also think JDM cars look better than sex spec cars anyway.

The 'tuner' cars are for the 'tuner' side, no matter what wheels you put on them.

Basically it's stuff like this;
diddy.jpg

vs stuff like this;
v35rx13.jpg

nd_evo1.jpg

EDIT: On a related note, a guy who lives up by me has just got a Lupo slammed over some Ronal Turbos. It looks stunning :drool:

OMG, you really got rid of the badge?? Amazing work,... that shot reminds me of several Volkswagen meetings... 👍
what about the door handle?? :D

Guys, remember to write which side you're entering besides your FINAL ENTRY sentence, otherwise I could mix up things when putting up the polls 👍

Looks great bro! 👍

Even though you've got some serious DUB rims on it, those BBS rims in your link looked better on it. I'll be having a tough time fighting your Audi, that's some good cleanup work since you went so close to the car 👍

good news everyone!

I might be getting a DSLR which comes with bonus Photoshop! Bad news is that work is so heavy right now, I won't be able to start seriously working on an GT4 stuff for some time. It's either that or a G25 and I am really not sure which one to get for my birthday.

I'll always vote in the comps though:tup:

Sweetshop - great entry:)

Back