Headlights

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hypoxiaicon
  • 9 comments
  • 1,235 views
Messages
57
In GT3, in Night races and Seatle the car lights where on but no light effects on AI cars from your lights or theirs ever appear to light up anything in the GT3.

Is this the case in GT4 do we know?
 
probably not because the game has been delayed for graphics and such so im shure the lights were fixed
 
79vettfan
probably not because the game has been delayed for graphics and such so im shure the lights were fixed

Thanks.... Anyone have anything for definate?
 
I swear there was a thread like this a couple days ago? To answer your question, it's the same as GT3 -- the lights are on, but they're of no use; just for effects :)
 
DRT2RM
I swear there was a thread like this a couple days ago? To answer your question, it's the same as GT3 -- the lights are on, but they're of no use; just for effects :)


There was? Sorry. I did look through a few pages and didnt see anything.

Thanks for clearing this up though.
 
Hypoxiaicon
There was? Sorry. I did look through a few pages and didnt see anything.

Thanks for clearing this up though.
Oh, didn't intend to sound mean or anything :) Just wondering about the thread moderation haha ...
 
A little off-topic, but still on :dopey: :

Are there different colored headlights like there are in real-life? Such as the GT cars having yellow lights and the "Le-Mans" style cars would have white. This was used to identify who exactly it was behind you at night and know whether or not to move aside and let them pass. I hope there is, would definately be cool 💡
 
GT3 showed car's with H.I.D. headlights and normal halogen lights for non HID cars.. so i'm assuming that's the case in GT4..
 
Yeah, depending on the type of car, I've noticed regular halogen, yellow, and HID colored headlights.
 
I really dislike how the high beams are on as well. Most cars with HID's in GT3 didnt have HID high beams but oh well, what can you do?
 
Back