Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 7,272 comments
  • 280,492 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
interpolfan11
That stupid jalopnik article someone posted a couple pages ago.

Can I get a link?
 
Why thank you. :D

Heal Nissan
Hurt Bugatti
 
Here's the link... http://jalopnik.com/5760248/how-ferrari-spins

Love that avatar btw ilikewaffles11 !:cheers:

The article is a typical journalist cry fest. Man that's why Ferrari is only for the wealthy people. People that really don't care about anything other than themselves. Who cares ferrari invluences the press, who doesn't?

For some reason journalists nowadays have the believe that the only acceptable truth is the truth where everything is the same for everybody. They hate the elitists and all their goods....


Shame shame shame

Ontopic:

Heal Ferrari
Hurt Audi
 
Heal mercedes Benz
Hurt Audi
 

I dislike this article because:
a) Ferrari still engineers higher-performance sports cars than the likes of Aston Martin, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, and many other brands that seem to be doing well in this game. I still think its preposterous to harp on 458 or a 599 for lacking performance, when they could easily outrun an 8C or DBS, regardless of tuning.

b) Most of the wealthy consumers who buy these cars don't really care about shaving that quarter of a second of their lap time. Plus, the majority of them are rich enough to tune their cars to whichever extent they desire.
 
Heal Toyota
Hurt Bugatti
 
Heal mclaren.
Hurt Chuck norris I mean vauxhall.
 
Heal Ferrari
Hurt Daihatsu
 
Heal: Daihatsu
Hurt: Dodge
 
Heal Fiat :D
Hurt Ferrari
 
Heal:McLaren
Hurt:Audi
 
Heal: Bugatti.
Hurt: Suzuki (I hope this and Daihatsu are long gone already...)
 
CarBastard
Heal: Bugatti.
Hurt: Suzuki (I hope this and Daihatsu are long gone already...)

...this...This is Madness!
 
Heal: Chapparal
Hurt: Jay Leno

Also, does anyone have results for this yet?
 
Heal: Honda
Hurt: Triumph
 
Heal: Nissan
Hurt: Chevrolet
 
Heal: Ferrari
Hurt: Nissan
 
Heal Nissan
Hurt Ferrari
 
Heal: Buggati
Hurt: Nissan
 
Heal: Nissan
Hurt: Mini
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back