Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 7,272 comments
  • 280,492 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heal Ford
Hurt Honda
 
Heal: Subaru.
Hurt: Scion.
 
Heal: Aston Martin
Hurt: Chrysler
 
Heal: Jay Leno
Hurt: Ferrari
:trollface:
 
Heal Aton Martin
Hurt Jay Leno ^trollolol

and ferrari is dead already :)
 
Heal BMW
Hurt honda
 
Heal Aston Martin (now past immunity I believe - 41)
Hurt Scion
 
Heal RE Amemiya
Hurt Fiat
 
Heal Audi
Hurt Mini
 
Heal: Honda
Hurt: Eagle

:D
R*
 
Heal Vauxhall
Hurt Lexus
 
Heal: Tesla
Hurt: Maserati
 
Heal Nissan
Hurt Jay Leno
 
Heal Nissan
Destroy peugeot
 
Heal: RUF
Hurt: Eagle

How did Ferrari die?
 
Heal: Volvo
Hurt: Nissan
 
Heal Dodge
Hurt Ford
 
Heal: Subaru.
Hurt: Scion.
 
Heal: Cizeta
Hurt: Chrysler

Like many, I don't understand why people put Ferrari down. Because you could? Congratulations, seriously. Way to miss the point and spoil the thread.
 
Heal Honda.
Hurt Peugeot.
 
Heal: Cizeta
Hurt: Chrysler

Like many, I don't understand why people put Ferrari down. Because you could? Congratulations, seriously. Way to miss the point and spoil the thread.

Haters gonna hate. The people can decide whether they can like or dislike a manufacturer, and this time they voted no for Ferrari. Must Ferrari be loved by everyone simply based on its brand name?

Not to derail this topic too much, but when I've never driven a Ferrari before, how do I know whether I like the car's performance or not? I do know I dislike it for the price tag in real life, but that's just my opinion.

Any case,

Heal: Nissan.
Hurt: Chrysler.
 
Heal: Nissan

Hurt: Fiat
 
Why all the Chrysler hate? Let me guess, your basing it off of the useless PT Cruiser, instead of the rather great to drive 300C, Prowler & Crossfire...*

Heal: Chrysler
Hurt: Citroën

Oh, and killing Ferrari? Anybody got an actual reason to kill arguably the most loved car maker in existance?

*Or is it because a certain English fellow made fun of them....
 
Last edited:
Hurt Chrysler
Heal chapparral
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back